What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noreason's Hashish

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow,.... I'm astounded as usual!!!! Well done my friend! :tiphat:

This is incredible, not sure i completely understand method but i will reread the thread. Would love to see some more process pictures.

Just tried this methode and it is amazing i must say, beautiful smell to the hash. Thank you noreason!

I Would love to see some more process pictures ! Your Hash is beautiful !

How nice process looks easy

super cool bro......
bom shankar

Really thanks for the kind words dudes, I will post more picture in the future. I have a lot of frosty trim to process but not enough time. I'll try to report te process with some better pictures hoping you all will benefit from my little knowledge :)

Some pictures of a dry sift hashish. It is what remained in the bottom of the grinder. It is quite clean but without fragrance, this because it has been stored in there for a long time and most of the volatile compounds in the resin glands are gone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bepburger

aiutami

aiutami

ciao noreason scusa se ti piombo cosi ma sono sicuro che mi serve una tua mano... e so che tu puoi aiutarmi ti va di darmi qualche consiglio? la mia weedlly sta morendo e non so che fare
grazie

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
May I add; this is phenomenal!!

Brilliant means of collecting resin heads, super efficient and minimal terp loss with the small surface area,= less water = terpene retention.

Very impressed with this method.

The hash itself is of the best I've seen, wow!!

I know that this comes from wonderful, well executed grow in the garden and superior genetics, but the technique along with the passion create such inspirational hash is the key.

I will be trying to mimic this technique using dry sift below 220µ..
I have a couple mason jars of this fruity terpene packed dry sift that has been curing for almost a year now...I open these jars to ” burp” a couple times a month and the aroma fills the room upon the jar opening.

I plan on using the same concept.
Again, such a brilliant idea as opposed to traditional bubble bags.

Great thread, thank you for sharing.
:thank you:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost 3 years have gone from my last post here, gotta take this thread up!

Some days ago I was using a dry tumbler and I made some tests.

First test was using crap outdoor trimmed leaves, where many of the trichome's heads were already gone.
Here it is:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see there are few glands, many stalks and various contaminants. Notice the bigger ones (pieces of leaves) are due to a not perfect coupling between the tumbler and his own magnetic lid.

The result is a crappy dry sift...but it works.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to get this crappy dry sift a little cleaner I went sieving by hands using an inox screen. Just one hit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Somewhat better than before, but still poor.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using different starting material, the final result is obviously different.
This one is made using the same tumbler and high quality hydro trimmed leaves. Working times in both cases were well over 3 hours at max-speed, to indagate about contamination over time. Final sieving is made by hand using the same inox screen.

Out of 120gr of good quality indoor trim I got 14,5 gr of dry sift.
Out of 120gr of poor qualiry outdoor trim I got 6 gr of poor quality dry sift.

First one is heavy, not so strong fragrance but pleasant to smoke and a good high.

The second, crappy one, is like smoking fibers. Poor effect, poor aroma, like the shit on the old black market....well...maybe not that bad!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple of good black hasish made out of a dry sift. Like to smoke this kind of hash along an hot cup of strong coffee.

picture.php

picture.php

Slowroll744

Ciao a tutti scusate ma sono nuovo avrei bisogno di fare delle domande all'utente noreason ma non capisco dove devo scrivergli, qualcuno di voi sa aiutarmi?

Latest posts

Latest posts