What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noreason's Hashish

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

:D:D:D

I used 100g of fresh frozen sugar trim only. All the flowers are in the jars waiting to be smoked ;)
I post those pictures because I think more details are interesting for who reads, but hey, if I would use such a flower I would use it to make some bho for sure :D

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to post some new extraction shots. Jars are becoming empty and waiting the next crop I did a quick water extraction using a 250µ (280?) screen to filter the bigger contaminants and then collect the glands over a 25µ screen.
Half an hour and hashish was ready to dry in proper conditions ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's not pure as other extractions I did, but I think the starting material was the key. I mixed 3 different plant's trimming leaves and one was a little bad, too many small parts... when I use trim comes from plants grown in hydro I think the hash tends to be purer...big leaves, big stem don't make much contaminants.

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Ahhh what a wonderful extraction !!!!
I'm very sad for everyones can't tasted your extraction......

Peccato che mi sono dimenticato di prendere lo screen....

jump /injack

Veteran
You've shown me a new way and I thank you for it, the simplicity of the funnels and screen is a "I can do that". Great extractions needn't be complicated.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today I pull out from the freezer all the trim bags and make some good hashish.

The method is the same, filtered with a 280µ and then collected in the funnel on a 25µ screen.

picture.php

picture.php

Want a slice?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.

I love concentrates, made with or without solvent, dry or wet processed, everyone has its reason to be :blowbubbles:

However, I collected a lot of trim in the past months....well...maybe years, so I put everything remained doing a good water extraction, one of the best time/quality/quantity method to obtain the resin to me.

I'm pretty sure I could obtain cleaner resin, but this would take more time and I can't feel any difference once melted on the Ti pad, so I just go fast, let's say 1 hour and something to do everything and place the resin to dry.

:wave:

EllieGrows

Veteran
This is incredible, not sure i completely understand method but i will reread the thread. Would love to see some more process pictures.

elanius

Veteran
Just tried this methode and it is amazing i must say, beautiful smell to the hash. Thank you noreason!

Latest posts

Latest posts