What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hand rubbing Charas

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

seriously CYRUS, a link to an hour long video, how about telling us where the interesting stuff happens?

OK, here's the real deal, hand rolled on the inner thighs of virgins.......

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/Picture_4314.jpg]View Image[/url]

That gave me a huge hardon..

image being on a water bed with black lights on the roof and white fish swimming in the water with 3 beautiful naked virgins.. you;re hands are all full of black resin.. you ask the virgin to part her legs she does.. as you get up close to that snatch a little puff of smoke hits you in face as it continues to billow out of her vagina.. you gently begin to rub your hands on her inner thighs..

Damn I should be a marijuana erotic author.

SetHeh

You can see how they make hand-rubbed charas at 18 min 55 sec. This is a very ancient Indian technique of making charas / hashish.

Snoopster

Veteran
Do any of you guys from north america do this? if not why? can you still use the left over bud after the huge amount of resin that is now on your hands?

awesome video on a different culture doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFiucWKo-8&list=PL5BF5ECB1FB82EA07&index=3&feature=plpp_video

I watched that video in its entirety a while back. I like the old Italian guy that says, "I start the day with at least 5 spliffs, at least."

There are numerous reasons I do not make charas.

I like weed more than hash.
I make full melt bubble hash from my trim, to me it is the best kind.
I do not have an entire mountain of weed.
The left over buds would be kind gross to me.
I like my hash to have as few dead skin cells in it as possible.

I don't mean this age old practice any disrespect, but even if weed were legal I would stick with my current method.

djonkoman

Veteran
I do like the handrubbed hash I can buy(have some nice nepal right now), but if I made it myself I wouldn't use this technique. maybe it's perfect for the farmers there, but it does take a lot of time, and in that are the hot sun makes making charras easier(the resin is softer)
also I think it's not the most efficient technique extractionwise

Snoopster

Veteran
uglyindiangi.jpg

Rolled on these thighs.

Latest posts

Latest posts