Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > The Flying Dutchmen > Skunk#1 THC%?

Thread Title Search
Skunk#1 THC%? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2012, 03:55 PM #21
bluntmassa
Banned

bluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nice
from what I've heard the thc % and cbd don't really matter as much as the terpines
bluntmassa is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 10:49 PM #22
mukuku

mukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the rough
I think the best protocole for mesuring thc and other cannabinoids would be to test water hash from the weed ( at equal weight for sure ).

water hash is pure trichomes !

mukuku is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 AM #23
dutchy

dutchy will become famous soon enough
"quote" titans haze description:
The tables are turned, our 25% T.H.C. Skunk #1 mother, crossed with our pure Original Haze father. Very potent, Haze dominant strain, perfect for a breeding project with Fuma Con Dios or The Original Haze. A very potent haze variety!.....

dont know guys here are my 2 cents to this......
dont be confused iam not a dutch just live near the border and saw some pretty decent stuff in that time and in the sweet category there is nothing better than this well selected dutch killer skunks i dont know what sources they came from the best stuff came from the underground not the shops and was mostly no name But this skunk was so dense and compact it breaks your fingernails or stuck under it (autch) lol...i dont think it was a normal skunk1 maybe it was the old school sensi skunk from the look it is the most reminiscent but just raw speculation here.....and till today this skunk is the best dense sweet weed i have ever seen just perfect sweet skunk rock hard wonderfull taste and strong effect better than any widow or nlx or orange bud or bubblegum or whatever oldschool or new school sweet indica this skunk was and if its still alive is dynamite in a fish pond......
dutchy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:07 PM #24
tosh.o

tosh.o will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
from what I've heard the thc % and cbd don't really matter as much as the terpines
this is very true...its why strains like SSH have a lower thc percentage than a plant like Satori (25+%) yet are much more potent...there are a lot of factors that play into potency when smoked, thc% is only one part of a much larger mix of terpenes, cannabanoids, etc.
tosh.o is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 02:22 PM #25
cannacrab

cannacrab is on a distinguished road
https://mcrlabs.com/skunk-1-2/

18% THC-A so around 15% after conversion to THC. Typical modern hybrid potency. Not as low as some trolls on this forum are claiming. Tests are not expensive and extremely common now. I am sure you can find 20%+ on other tests somewhere. It varies by grower and pheno.
cannacrab is offline Quote