Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > OGRaskal Genetics > OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere

Thread Title Search
OG Raskal Gear SOLDOUT everywhere Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2018, 11:30 AM #101
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie2heads View Post
I see a UK seedbank has them i think they are anyway wounder if they realy do
we have some OG rascal seeds stocked here seed boutique,..

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...que/og-raskal/
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2018, 08:19 AM #102
Raho

Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
we have some OG rascal seeds stocked here seed boutique,..

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/...que/og-raskal/
Hi @panikz
I have to say it is really frustrating trying to browse the site and having to click into each listing and then again to check the drop-down before you can tell if a line is out of stock.

You guys have 6 OGRaskal listings and they are all sold out.
If you can't change the code to display the inventory status without having to click each item twice, at least do some house cleaning and remove all the sold out listings.

Trying to post this as constructive feedback, but shopping on your site always involves a LOT of wasted time.

“You Can Recognize A Pioneer By The Arrows In His Back.”

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 11:52 PM #103
kirkland212

kirkland212 will become famous soon enoughkirkland212 will become famous soon enough
Hey All,

I have been away from the forums/growing in general due to relocation/career but now have some time to get back in the swing of things.

i have some amazing genetics OG Raskal Genetics that have been sitting in the freezer since 2013.

Does anyone have any links to grow reports for the OGRaskal beans in the pic or the Gorilla Grape from Outlaw Genetics? From what I have read, Outlaw has discontinued producing seeds. Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks in advance !!

East Coast Croppers
kirkland212 is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 12:04 AM #104
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Just got 5/7 germ rate on a pack of WiFi from the last release from CannaCollective.

Heard folks had bad germ rates from that seed release, which was his last(online) if I'm not mistaken... so I feel lucky.
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.