What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to get my mits on some of the purple paki...... very impressive indeed!

I just hope it's sooner rather than later.:pointlaug

Please keep us up to date on the progress.

Thanks dubi

hazelover

always know were to find the best puff is easy eh LOL!
what an incrediable strain this is!! & sounds wonderfull il be in that que as well when the seeds are ready! first class dubi!! well done :sasmokin:

jamesbrow

dubi, question: my beans were sent to me last year these are the seeds they used to make hash I was told what would or could the be coming from that region. I've only gave out 20 of these beans so far I figure hashplant or kush but then again what they callthing could be different i just asked for seeds they used to make hash?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
jamesbrow said:
dubi, question: my beans were sent to me last year these are the seeds they used to make hash I was told what would or could the be coming from that region. I've only gave out 20 of these beans so far I figure hashplant or kush but then again what they callthing could be different i just asked for seeds they used to make hash?

Hello everybody and thanks for the warm words! :)

James, you can find a great genetic diversity in Chitral zone. There's not a unique Chitral indica or hash plant, expressions will differ depending on the native growers selections. You can also find some wild paki plants with sativa influence, although i think they are less commoun in Chitral, you can still find them, they are not very interesting (low potency wild sat) but paki indicas are usually very good.

If your seeds are used to produce hash then they are probably indica hash plants, but locals also make charas from the wild paki sativas. If seeds are very very little then they are probably wild paki sativas, if they are big, then probably is an indica.

You can find a great diversity of colours, tastes ... in chitral indicas populations. They are generally compact and robust plants (not so dark and robust like extreme afghanis) with high resin production. They resist very nice dry ambient and low temps in flowering. Potency is not overpowering but real pleasant. You can produce excellent hybrids crossing paki indicas with long flowering sats.

Good luck with your new paki genetics. Please, keep us updated with your progresses! dubi

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Hi Dubi and friends

I agree with everything said here about the combination abilities of this and other Pakistan lines and their valuable importance. Its gentle and fair when breeding and allows many traits to pass around their offspring and not too dominant so not always easy to select which ones to work for crosses. Its been always kept expressing all original traits and variability to maintain fresh original stock rather than work them only for potency but for preservation and for crosses... nice breeding tool.

In this particular case the lovely isolated purple clone has some beautiful and balanced traits making it a lovely smoke for day time with own personality. Flavours are delicious.... quality one.

If I manage to learn how to upload pictures lol some faces of this Chitral family growing
best
Charlie
21206DSCN9763_Chitral.jpg

21206DSCN8228_Chitral.jpg

21206DSCN0393_Chitral.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Details of some young Purple Chitral clones. They do slow and dont like much feeding... hard to get the correct feeding sometimes. Likes dry/moist cycles. Leafes shapes are not as rounded as other classic lines. Colours will start at flowering

Best

SmK

damn i cant wait till i get some purple paki. that looks insane! surely my next grow after i finish a couple runs of Chronic from SS

clue7

dubi- SICK looking pics! Im going to check out your website this afternoon. I tried to cut and past your email addy but wouldnt go through, googled it and found it. You might want to change your link to www.aceseeds.COM.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks SMK!

Purple paki mother is indeed real lovely :yummy: Good luck with the chronic harvest!

mark, purple paki is not available by now. We are working in some regular and femenized purple paki hybrids, but we would like to test everything correctly before distribute her. Thanks for the interest!

thanks for the words clue7, our email adress are:

general assistance-> info@aceseeds.org
help support-> soporte@aceseeds.org
orders-> pedidos@aceseeds.org

eheheh our .com is also working. We indeed have registered aceseeds.org, .net and .com ;)

Good vibes to all! dubi

mark6699331

Just checked out the website- NICE- a new fav. seed co. tearing it up!
Man cross that purp. paki with the panama red- hmmm sounds tasty.

can't wait. Nice work Dubi- something new and different- I'm psyched
-m

SmK

When do you think they will be out. i know you mentioned late 07 early 08 but is there an expected time testing will be complete? like say november or january?...

i just need this strain man! ive wanted an awesome purple strain for a long time. this one is it no doubt

A

Afghanicus

man i love the look of those purple paki. I'd definitely be interested in growing some. I love my affies, pakis and kushes and purple to and i've been looking for a landrace to grow. Hope they will be out shortly.

peace

mark6699331

Yeah- I'm already thinking of next's years medical mj garden outdoors doing the panama red and the purple paki and well maybe a ducksfoot for fun. they should all love the semi-tropical humboldt environment up here!!!

Dubi- any approx. date on release. I know you guys want to get it right. By next christmas????

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello all!

We are doing the purple paki reproduction this summer. We should test results in winter, so probably not arrive in time for next year catalogue. Will keep you updated with any progress! Thanks all for the interest! dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts