What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disco & friends

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Duh, that makes more sense, just a catch basin, not plant directly into it. Water source is a hose and since we are about 30 feet from the house, should be fine. I can't remember how to do the big photo posts, but I'll find the post and link it here. What is that silver thing hanging from the black cord in a couple of those pictures?

cone

Oh if you have a hosepipe your sorted no need to do dig a hole.

I'm lost posting large pictures so any help would be appreciated.
Cheers AP

G

Hi cone!I think that to upload big pics after clicking the "insert image button" there is a list on top of the screen above your pics,there you change the setting from "thumbnail" to "original only" or "original linked to gallery ",I think both these options should make the pics appear big. :2cents:

cone

Hi cone!I think that to upload big pics after clicking the "insert image button" there is a list on top of the screen above your pics,there you change the setting from "thumbnail" to "original only" or "original linked to gallery ",I think both these options should make the pics appear big. :2cents:

Hey Syd,

That's fantastic thanks a lot buddy!

cone

Week 4 flower a week late but better late than never

Week 4 flower a week late but better late than never

Up next we have a few more DB

This Disco Biscuit has got a fair amount of Sativa in it this makes a change from the other strains which are mainly Indica.
It reeks strongly I know I say it a lot but this thing has a thick fruity smell with a hint of rotting fruit it's ridiculous!

I've got the hang of this shit.

The back plant has opened up something stupid
picture.php

Twins showing off
picture.php

A little closer.
picture.php

Different bud structure.
picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Thanks for finding that Syd! I got distracted building an outdoor screen tent thing. I still wanna know what that silver thing is cone! Is that a temperature/humidity sensor?

cone

Still at 4 weeks

BubbaOGerkush

Tried bringing the plant out for a better shot as you can see didn't quite go to plan.
picture.php

A brilliant plant I can certainly see how that little plant Foe grew yielded 4 oz, This was never topped yet has split 7 times may be more.
picture.php

A bit better view of the top
picture.php

Wish I could get a good close shot of the crystals this thing is throwing out.
picture.php

cone

Last but not least KB x AK.

She's putting on weight faster than any of the others but showing a lot of brown pistles.
This will no doubt be the first to finish.
She smells like something from the early 90's as soon as I smell I instantly start reminiscing the best years.

I'm going downhill in just about every aspect of growing lack of replies say it all to me or the crowd dynamics have changed it doesn't feel as closely knitted as it did a few years back it's starting to feel as my days are numbered posting here I'm afraid to say.

KB x AK on the left
picture.php

A look from above.
picture.php

A small bud looking quite tanned
picture.php

A closer look at her
picture.php

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Bro you growing beautifully. If you can get a jewlers loupe to stay in place, you can get some really good closeups. I found it to be more pain than it was worth though. I just ended up taking like 4k photos then cropping out the closeup of the trichomes, since the site limits them to 1k x 1k. Also I for one hope you continue posting.:huggg:

cone

Bro you growing beautifully. If you can get a jewlers loupe to stay in place, you can get some really good closeups. I found it to be more pain than it was worth though. I just ended up taking like 4k photos then cropping out the closeup of the trichomes, since the site limits them to 1k x 1k. Also I for one hope you continue posting.:huggg:

View Image[/URL]

AP thanks for the kind words.
Think I've just hit a negative time, Looking back at my older grows it's like looking at a different persons grow far more advanced than I feel at the moment.

I shouldn't need a jeweler's loop as effective as they are, You have the patience of a saint getting shots like that :respect:.

My camera is 8yld, not old by any means, What has me worried is the noise it's making when I press the button (I use software whoever is with me takes the awkward shots) It's a distinctive noise reminds me of when the woodruff key failed on my XR200 before the accident, I used to get shots like the 2 below consistently, Still have the same lens & using the software the strange sound tells me (Not that I'm a trained camera repair professional) it must be something to do with a broken part inside what puzzles me, even more, is the fact that it will still take some good shots & others that look like they were shot with a shitty 10-year-old phone camera it's bizarre.

Right, all I can say is I've lost a week somewhere, between week 4 & 6 which is today I have no recollection of how is that even possible?

Anyway, week 6 flower starting to pile some weight on, I'm a little worried about the KB/AK it's throwing orange hairs out but only a very small amount of crystal & kind of reminds me of buds grown with Superbud ect.

Has anybody had this happen to there plants? There are a few weeks left so lets hope it starts shining.

KB/AK
picture.php

Thick white pistles
picture.php

Only small amounts of crystal.
picture.php

cone

Even closer still hardly anything, Does IC take the quality of a picture & take the picture quality down if it's too large? This picture was almost crystal clear!
picture.php

cone

Next up is the Disco Biscuit, This is absolutely caked in crystal & the smell is like every fruit imaginable then multiply the smell by 10,000 that's how strong it is, I'm going to get another filter in there the smell is penetrating through the door!

This was the best shot my mate could get of them altogether.
picture.php

Alot better for him anyway
picture.php

Getting a little better
picture.php

Far right DB
picture.php

Back plant
picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I agree it doesn't look super crystally compared to how far along it seems. I'm pretty sure dropping the humidity facilitates trichome development, but if the rest of the plants are fine it might be down to genetics. I don't have enough runs under my belt to offer any experience on the KB/AK. Hopefully one of these lurkers can offer some advice :D

cone

Lurkers lol there's only been what 4-6 people commented, I think nowadays you have to be a super grower in order to get more people viewing and commenting not like year's ago when people would pop into a thread just to say hello at the very minimum, My days of posting here will be done after this grow.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm sorry to hear that cone. Keep me updated if you do decide to post your grows another place brother! Also do it for you bro. Don't do anything for the responses of others, but do it for you.

cone

I'm sorry to hear that cone. Keep me updated if you do decide to post your grows another place brother! Also do it for you bro. Don't do anything for the responses of others, but do it for you.

I should add these were taken last Tuesday tomorrow will be 8 weeks flower.

I will do bud, For now, I might as well finish this I don't think they will be long with how fast they've gone downhill might be an early chop for them all.

On that note, lets get on with it.

First up is Foe & Motarebel/OrganicHerbalist BubbaOkush although I have a different name for some unknown reason.
She ain't looking good I think it's Mildew they were treated with SM90 in the week too little too late it happened overnight literally.
Seems the Ganja Gods are out to piss on my bonfire, not next time not a chance.

Looking pretty fucking grim or is it me overreacting?
picture.php

Tops not looking much better.
picture.php

Another.
picture.php

A little closer.
picture.php

Closer still.
picture.php

Last edited:

cone

Master Kush, Think these will go 10 weeks they haven't shown any signs of slowing down, It doesn't really have any kind of smell yet but hoping that will change.

I am really surprised how big they considering the size they were flowered at.

Again like the rest just don't look healthy at all.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cone

Disaster

Disaster

Next up we have the old Disco Biscuit which I can't find shit about searched high and low and only managed to find 3 results but nothing concrete.

This strain overpowers the smell of anything as soon as the door is open, Disturb the plants & boy does it cause havoc!
Any window's or door left open just remember & expect neighbors & neighbors of neighbors to smell it!
It's so strange how long the smell lingers I swear I could almost taste it when I rolled into the room.
Thermometer holder is crude but effective.

Smells absolutely fantastic looks like shit!
picture.php

One of the tops.
picture.php

Middle 3 plants, Most of the tops from the back 3 plants come from the very bottom shoots & top shoots are more like the middle such an odd strain lol
picture.php

Another bottom shoot.
picture.php

A closer look at the middle of a top.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts