What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Kali China feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
NEW GENERATION HASH PLANT WITH A VERY COMPLEX AND ELABORATED TERPENE PROFILE, AND A LUCID, HAPPY AND RELAXING PSYCHOACTIVITY

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/bubbakushkalichinafem.html

Bubba Kush x Kali China is our most successful hybrid between afghani indicas and our China Yunnan indica.

Bubba Kush x Kali China has a compact and manageable growth, as well as a fast ripening, with the right touch of sativa to increase vigor, branching and final yield.

It produces 2 main phenotypes that clearly lean towards each of its parental lines. On one hand, we find the purple pheno, strongly influenced by our 4th generation purple Kali China elite parental plant, which produces beautiful and stylized hash plants of fast flowering, very high resin production and with a very refined and complex fruity terpene profile.

On the other hand, we find the green phenotype, which produces a very high yielding and vigorous green afghani expression, with more earthy and coffee aromas, and with a flowering time that lasts a few days more than the purple phenotype.

Regardless of the expression, Bubba Kush x Kali China always produces high quality and refined hash plants: vigorous, adaptable, resinous, with very elaborated terpene profiles and a lucid, positive, cheerful and pleasant psychoactivity, without the excessive heaviness, lethargy or the dullness typical of many current indica strains.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Feminized
Sativa / Indica ratio: 80 % indica / 20 % sativa
THC: 15 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: Null
Flowering indoors: 7-9 weeks
Flowering outdoors: First half of October
Yield: Average-High
Resistance against spider mites: Average
Resistance against powder mildew: Average-High
Resistance against botrytis: Average-High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Bubba Kush Katsu x Kali China elite (F4).

Structure: In small indoor grows, it develops with a columnar growth, being very suitable for SOG grows. Outdoors and with longer growing stages, it grows bushy, with a rounded shape and strong branches: a much better producer than most indica strains with less bran

Bouquet: Modern and elaborated hash plant terpene profiles. Coffee flavours, wet compost and hash from Bubba Kush. Floral touches of roses, and with the outstanding fruity and incensed aromas of the Kali China.

High: Relaxing, lucid, positive, cheerful and pleasant psychoactivity, without the excessive heaviness, lethargy or the dullness typical of many current indica strains.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors. Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º.

Dry environments with 30-35% of moisture are recommended during its flowering, always lengthening the dry soil cycles.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the purple phenotype, and average-high for the green afghani phenotypes.

The outdoor pics were taken in 2017 outdoor harvest at the farm that is collaborating with us. Tested indoors by Syr Barret :huggg:

Attachments

• Bubba Kush x Kali China.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Bubba Kush x Kali China purple pheno finished bud.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China purple pheno finished bud.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 95
  • sept11 410.jpg
    sept11 410.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 51
  • sept11 395.jpg
    sept11 395.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 53
  • last pics 2017 garden 040.jpg
    last pics 2017 garden 040.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finished5.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finished5.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finishing4.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finishing4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 90
  • Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finishing.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China cola finishing.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 20160615 164329
    20160615 164329
    74 KB · Views: 94
  • Bubba Kush x Kali China análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 108
Hello Acers,

Here’s a few shots of my very Bubba Kush looking bubba/kc at 34 days -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I’m not really a couch lock indica guy but I’ve always liked Bubba Kush for its classic appeal. The scent is very bubba, it will be interesting to see how much the Kali China effects the high.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Acers,

Here’s a few shots of my very Bubba Kush looking bubba/kc at 34 days -

View Image

View Image

View Image

I’m not really a couch lock indica guy but I’ve always liked Bubba Kush for its classic appeal. The scent is very bubba, it will be interesting to see how much the Kali China effects the high.

Hi PandyFackler,

Sorry, i missed your post. How did your Bubba Kush x Kali China end up ? Your female looks a bit leafy, hope her flowers delivers the indica quality you are looking for. I'm also a big fan of Bubba Kush terpenes and effects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Excellent Holeshot22 :)

I think you has a very good pheno there, it's quite Kali China dominant, not so purple like the Kali China parental plant used in the cross but even more resinous. Lovely hashplant structure, not very leafy so the light can penetrate well.

Best wishes for the last weeks of flowering!

Hey dubi no worries man. Yeah a bit leafy and has the old school Afghan thing going on. Really nice hashplant, lots of resin and smells super earthy with a little sweetness. The hash would be amazing of course. I know it’s not the prettiest but it’s actually some really nice bud.

So far it does the trick when bed time comes, which is honestly all i ever ask for of an indica type plant. Not super strong but very relaxing and positive. The smell is only just coming into its own. It’s slowly getting more complex. I’ll do a better report at some point.

Here it is at harvest time -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I didn’t do the best job with her. She was a bit neglected and got a little crispy. Still she trooped along and produced a good amount of nice bud. I think it was about 130g.

Your plant looks beautiful Holeshot. Looking forward to hearing how great it turns out!

Last edited:

Holeshot22

BK x KC

BK x KC

Excellent Holeshot22 :)

I think you has a very good pheno there, it's quite Kali China dominant, not so purple like the Kali China parental plant used in the cross but even more resinous. Lovely hashplant structure, not very leafy so the light can penetrate well.

Best wishes for the last weeks of flowering!

Mine had huge leaves, I had to take a lot off .
It will produce nice buds now , almost all the way down.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely resins on your Bubba Kush x Kali China Holeshot :huggg:
Really nice hashplant pheno! Enjoy her! :tiphat:

Holeshot22

I tried some fresh dried . Already has a smooth creamy taste , and quite strong and heady.
After a good cure this will be an amazing smoke.Highly recommended. Another great job ACE.!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22,

Looks and sounds (creamy aromas) like you got a very Kali China dominant pheno.
Glad you like her :D i think you love straight Kali China too and most of her hybrids.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last Bubba Kush x Kali China packs available at our website!

Last Bubba Kush x Kali China packs available at our website!

Hi,

There are only 3 packs left of the Bubba Kush x Kali China fem limited edition:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/bubbakushkalichinafem.html

I n case you are interested in this indica hybrid I would recommend you to get yours before it's sold out. As you may know we cannot re stock all the limited editions in short term and this one willl be discontinued for a few years, at least until next Kali China fem reproduction.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Kali China limited edition has been sold out and won't be available for the start of 2019, but we are working to produce a bit more of stock in the upcoming months, so hopefully she will be available again around June.

StrongTree

BK x KC 40+ flowering ...soon ready...

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2201.jpg
    IMG_2201.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 39

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely resin production on your hashplant StrongTree :)

Seems she is more than fine with the nitrogen, so lower down the N feeding until the end of flowering and keep providing her good amounts of PK for at least 1 week more, then we can check it whether she is close to harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts