What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Denmark

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hello ! :)
I don't know in which region I will be staying but I'll be there soon and I was wondering how are the prices and quality in Denmark ? Also how is the law around there ?
Thanks in advance !
Peace, HJ. :smoke:

420empire

Veteran
Hey Husky!

It depends on many things. In christiania there is a lot of different skunk, pot and hash. I think the price for skunk is 80-120 ddk pr. gram and hash is from 50-120 ddk. The quality differ, often the skunk is typical boring high, but the hash seems ok with everything from nepal to moroccan to homemade kif (the one I would prefer), butter and oil . But remember it is not legal so it´s hard to say. Hope you will enjoy the trip and experience some nice things. Peace:)

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, Freetown Christiana, Pusher Street areas in Copenhagen. Like 420Empire mentioned...not legal....tolerated more so. Great place to wander around.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Thanks a lot for the answers ! :) I wasn't expecting replies so shortly...
Oh yeah, I've heard about Christiania but forgot about it, haha ! It would be nice if I'll be staying around there, but if not, I'll take a trip there for sure !
I wasn't expecting to be legal or even tolerated but I've heard the prices are a little high so I was wondering if it's true.
All the best, HJ. :smoke:

420empire

Veteran
It depends ... what are u use too ? and again quality differs .. But u can be lucky! number 1# universal law of the cannabis user ; use your nose, eyes, and brain, then ill bet u can find something to fit your taste ;)
But be carefull when going to christiania , police are often in the area, even though 70% support to legalize the herb!!! theres has been a lot of debate last 2 weeks, and it´s very positive ! ... take care bro, and remember danes do like stangers... but we tend to mind our own business when it comes to interacting with others..we mostly interact when we get drunk.. sad but true.

Jkeats

Does Christiania still have the stalls I always heard about as of late 2014? May be going to Copenhagen for New Years.

420empire

Veteran
Greetings Jkeats :) yes they have, but police enforcement is very hard on both pushers and buyers... so be very carefull. I home you enjoy Denmark ;)

fela.kuti

what a wonderfull place..christiania...i've been there twice in the last 3 years. i recommend to everybody to spend an holliday there, wonderful people, places and smoke!

belgowiet

Does anyone know how the situation is at this moment in Christiana?
I heard everything is gone in pusher Street..