What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost OG

ThaDocta

Veteran
ctg's one of the originals... he was definitely there 1st hand... Big Looot? $500 pre delivery, $500 on delivery. The $500 on delivery wasn't paid for quite some time tho.

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Had to take a sample.

picture.php

8Ven1om8

Nice pics guys, so far I haven't seen any pics that actually look like the ghost I know as ghost, and I've seen the same cut be flowered out in 2 different environments. I will be flowering her in roughly 2weeks, I'll be posting up shots from flower. But for the record, and what I know to fit the description for the ghost, she is best described as og cologne on a stem rub, very unique, whereas most OGs are piney on a stem rub. Also, as with most Old school OGs, she will throw a maximum of 7 lobes on leaves when healthy, I don't believe OGs throw only or mostly 3 lobes, that means ur shits unhealthy and stressed. I aim for 7 lobed leaves before flip, sign of maturity and health. I'll uploads pics of veg if anyone likes for the moment being.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I showed these same pics to a more than credible source and was told "that's og from the look".

Its just "og".

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
ctg's one of the originals... he was definitely there 1st hand... Big Looot? $500 pre delivery, $500 on delivery. The $500 on delivery wasn't paid for quite some time tho.

I just finished the og thread at the farm. It was the first time I saw this mentioned.

Something about someone being upset about catching wind of a seed company being started or not paying on time caused some confusion???

I went through the whole thread and only saw a few pics that look like the og I was gifted. The 2007 raskal abusive is very similar, but the one Todd McCormick posted looks dead on.

Any chance we could get a verified pic the cut you are referring to.

8Ven1om8

Shishkaboy did you chop your ghost at 9 weeks? My 2 cents, try and go for 70 on that girl cuz she's a whole other beast after that extra week.

I'll post a shot or two from veg, won't help much, but I'll tell you one thing: in veg stem rub of her smells like OG cologne, not pine, not anything else, more so than OG COLOGNE.

in flower and as a finished flower she has pine-sol, OG cologne, fuel... Very multidimensional. Whereas most cuts floating around as OGs and especially Ghost that I've seen, are just pine and maybe some fuel, though could be grower error.

I'll post pics starting 1 week in of flower, which will be in 3 weeks or so.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I took the last one at 65 but I felt it was a little long.

I am pretty sure the source of the cut takes her at 63-65 also.

This is one of the main tell tale signs.

Smells like some "sour" to me. Deffo has the classic og kush aroma, but behind a piney sour diesel stench.

I prefer a little less amber than most.

For example, I take my gg4 to 65 where most others go 70 at least. I must note that the flavor was a little more pronounced but the potency of the 65 day gg4 has yet to be matched.

8Ven1om8

The ghost I run, if taken at 63 is no where close to 70, and I am pretty sure I know what I'm doing with this girl. @63 days your looking at 5% amber, I like the extra week for the 20% Amber.

Flavor is second to none

My glue at 63 days is stellar as well, everyone that tried it wanted more or clones, guess lots of people doing the glue injustice, as all the people that tried mine weren't too excited to try the glue as they thought it was whatever from previous experiences... But to get back on topic, my ghost crushes the GG4.

8Ven1om8

Here she is in early veg, just got topped

Throwing 7 lobes as u can see, happy and healthy.
New foliage will have less than 7 lobes since she took stress from the topping. So I know for a fact that most OGs people post with the "3 lobes that's a characteristic of OGs" is not the case, it's that they're girls are just stressed and or unhealthy.

8Ven1om8

Unfortunately none at harvest, these are in an album I had titled GG4 and I didn't even check from when. I dropped the glue btw. But I will post finished and flowering ghost when underway.

8Ven1om8

This is NOT the glue, but it was a Casper OG pheno from seed that was indistinguishable from the glue, funny thing was they were right next to each other as I grew em. The glue had more frost, btw pertaining to this post now lol, the Ghost is the mommy of this Casper, for those who don't know. I do believe though that my ghost cut is different than what the doc used in breeding this.

So basically my glue looked like this, more frosty if u can imagine, less purple hues: