What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!!!Hawaii Green Harvest Alert!!!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is for early warning of greenharvest helicopters making the rounds.

Please state your island w the alert notice.

Notice: if you post up warning, be ready for some opinions. If you are correct and your word is true, you got nothing to worry about. If you're sources are false and its proven you don't know who you thought you did, its okay - just take it like a man and we'll all be better for it.

Stay safe. Stay free.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so confirmed they flew today...
thanks for fucking up my windsock guys lol
maybe this log will just be a warning & record of green harvest activity
hopefully with enough factual info we'll be able to be a few steps ahead instead of 1 or 2

stay safe

Last edited:

earlyeyes

thank you..!!! i will check daily..and post if i see anything out here in east maui..!! stay safe all..!!! aloha..

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just posted in oldhaole's thread....
05/04/13
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5755684&postcount=139

They hit Puna hard. I had a tray of seedlings just coming out of the soil and that put me 8 over they dug out the seeds that had not popped and they took everything saying I wasn't in compliance. He told my wife if you are over on anything they will take it all. Wipe out. My bud number was under and they took them. The DEA came to my door to check my numbers. My wife was the only one home and now they really pissed her off. Our 4th stash is no more.
Where I was working they came and took all of that guys too. Glad I was just a dumb carpenter on the job.
Sounds like they are changing the rules and want to make a statement.

its a good bet that maui will be hearing the buzzsaws this week...
lets see..... cause we're gonna find out.

stay on your toes
get your records straightended out in the event you need to show them
and stay safe
aloha

TheFlyinHaWyn!

fucking fuckers!!! play the game, move on, nobody I know got arrested, just fucked with. aloha and they are on the losing side, they are pissing off more people than helping at this point. shoots.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
such a bummer for dirtboy. everyone needs an offsite emergency medical stash.
good luck with the choppers.

earlyeyes

im out here on east side maui,..a early shout out if anyone sees anything will certainly help. ill be checking daily for updates..thanx ya'll..!!! aloha..

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Great thread idea!

Stay safe everyone, and remember if the cops are knocking on your door, you are under no obligation to open the door and answer it. If they had the right to enter your home, they would be kicking down the door not knocking.

It's almost a guarantee that if you open the door, that they will enter your home and conduct an illegal search or threaten you till the point where you give them consent to do so.

Aloha!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed^^Don't let the fuckers in!

They aren't charging anyone because they can't seat sympathetic juries here, so they just take what they can get their hands on and go fuck with the next guy. It's them doing their duty to "get drugs off the street", but when was the last time you heard them make a large meth/coke/heroin bust in HI?? Maybe they're just too busy with weed...

Dirtboy808

Veteran
GH

GH

To keep the record straight, They never entered my house or and building on my property. They only went to my garden. When I said they took my summer stash I meant the four 1/2 lb plants that were 3 weeks into bud they cut down. And 4 smaller budding plants. By the way my garden now has 21 one ft plants and growing. I have Super Blue Dream x Inferno Haze and Chem91 Afghan Haze x Willie Nelson, last but not least Molokai Frost. I've moved on so to speak. I will be looking forward to their next visit. Aloha DB

earlyeyes

we are the champions..!!!! keep growing, keep smoking, keep one step ahead of the copsters..!! when the cops come knocking,..no-bodys home !!!
again,..if anyone on maui sees them flying,..please post a thread,..i just need a few minutes heads upp to stay completely safe. thanx..
old school blueberry-haze-kush.....aloha

earlyeyes

hello greyskull,...im stoked to see this early warning thread up. im new to this site,..[excellent !], though ive been growing outdoor, organic maui bud here on southeast maui for 25 years now. i see you are also a dedicated quality first forever grower, like myself. i have been crossbreeding best-of maui varieties,and ALWAYS have super-choice-year-round-outdoor-organics. so all maui old and new schoolers, aloha, best of luck and fun and rewards, and please give that shout when you hear them flying !! mahalo nui...aloha !

Skip

Veteran
When I lived on Maui, I met some locals who told me they had a camo system consisting of camo material that they could roll out above their crop as soon as they hear the choppers.

This was back in the 70s...

Never got to see a live grow on Maui, but sure got to enjoy the crop! :)

Keep your heads down peeps and don't let the man get you.

earlyeyes

GREEN HARVEST IS FLYING RIGHT NOW HERE IN HANA.. silver helicopter and a yellow so far.. low passes overhead 10:15 ..

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1115am HST, Wednesday, yellow and white birds on pads at the Armory in Maui.
The doors were open, so they may just be refueling.

It's on guys!!