What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Law & Order" does MMJ

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Lt. Van Buren has cancer, is undergoing chemo, can't keep her food down and has turned to medical cannabis for relief in episode 7 of the current season. Man, we have gone mainstream.

Anita's husbands response to her initial negative reaction when her son gave her some medical cannabis to try:

You're a sick woman who can't keep her food down, who spends half the day doubled over in the bathroom. This is a medicine with proven benefits.

the_man

I just love how they keep sneaking it on TV been going on for almost a year now on all kinds of shows.

Law and Order is hugely watched show and the story line should carry on for a few episodes. I just hope there in a med friendly state LOL

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
No not at all, they're in NYC. The Lt got sniffed later in the episode, and word got back to the chief of detectives that Anita smelled like she'd been smoking pot. He called her on the carpet and told her in no uncertain terms that he expected his subordinates to behave in the most professional terms, and that she'd lose her job if she didn't shower, change her clothes and use breath mints after smoking. LOLOL. Then he gave her a phone number of a guy who supplies medical cannabis and noted that it was the only thing that got him through his testicular cancer.

You'd better believe that as mind controlled as a lot of people are by tv, we probably just picked up a million supporters. Yes,that would be a million blistering idiots, but their votes count just as much as anyone's.

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
You'd better believe that as mind controlled as a lot of people are by tv, we probably just picked up a million supporters. Yes,that would be a million blistering idiots, but their votes count just as much as anyone's.

There's something to be said for simply getting a million blithering idiots out of the way...

-s

the_man

I wonder who's kid in Cali inherited the TV empire

been wondering this for awhile They have been pretty sneaky in getting it worked into shows.

Plus transformers 2 just hit DVD so there is another million taken care of.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those parts did not exist in Fla. Watched it several times and never saw any mention of cannabis at all.

Kind of like over 10,000 people going to hear Dr Paul speak at Berkeley and ZERO mention of it on televsion. Whoo boy is this placed screwed.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, have never seen what you all are talking about and we were real l&o watchers. Dang.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Those parts did not exist in Fla. Watched it several times and never saw any mention of cannabis at all.

Kind of like over 10,000 people going to hear Dr Paul speak at Berkeley and ZERO mention of it on televsion. Whoo boy is this placed screwed.

Interesting... the last 5 people I've met that "JUST" moved to colorado are all junkies who are trying to get clean. Pills, meth, opiates... just horrible stories.

They say you can't go and buy more than one grow light at a time without serious heat. Take you 10 different shops/trips covering half the state to get 10 lights.

People with friends in Fla... find the torrents or versions that have this and CLIP IT! Pass the clips around please... it may be a stupid cop show but it's idiot fodder and needs to be seen.

Any other states where people didn't see this?

Someone get it up on youtube or another video site please. :thank you:

Here's the link to the torrent for the clipped parts... These clips are clean with none of the issues from the original files

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Last edited:

OldSkoolKlein

I watch that show religiously and I distinctly remember that ep not being shown in Australia. But the dumbass programmers here chop and change the order of episodes, so if they 'conveniently' forgot to include some eps, it wouldn't surprise me.

Shall look on you tube etc and see if I will be proven wrong about it being shown here.

Edit: Einstein here just look over the thread again, and I realised that this is about the 'original' Law & Order. I had SVU on the brain when i wrote the above drivel. Other comments about how they chop & change the eps still stands. And people wonder why aussies are one of the biggest pirates of tv shows (as well buying dvd sets of tv series --> leading to crap ratings).

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

you DO understand that the intelligent people are on our side already, that it is those "blistering idiots" that we NEED to educate? :) yes, i thought so!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
as a side note, anyone here notice that marijuana is being worked into the comic strips in the newspapers as well? "Judge Parker" here locally, a comparatively serious 'toon, if such exists.
not all positive, but not all negative either. at least it is now a topic of conversation instead of comdemnation...:)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here
svu-drinking-game.jpg

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
LOL Cute. :)

Seriously though, anyone find a clip of this? Would love to e-mail it around if it's a small enough size. (Can make it smaller if need be... I run linux after all. LOL)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
So... I still haven't found a clip of this.

Can someone post the season and episode number of it please? Thanks so much. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts