Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Help in flowering !!

Thread Title Search
Help in flowering !! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 09:07 AM #1
Geelive

Geelive is on a distinguished road
Help in flowering !!

So I've been growing this unknown seed since late January and this white widow since early March and I was wondering if they were ready for harvest.
They've been in 12/12 since April and the smaller one which has been growing since Jan has lost its leafs in an accident so I was wondering if anyone could tell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180619_200230.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	460065 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180613_035355.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	460066 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180604_012631.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	460067 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180613_035307.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	460068 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180613_035606.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	460069

Geelive is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 11:21 AM #2
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
chop, dry &cure....they are ready

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:55 PM #3
Geelive

Thanks bro I was thinking about letting them go another week but if now is a good time, what should I do now ? I read online blogs but what is the steps you take ?
Geelive is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 09:29 PM #4
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I highly recommend reading the https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237 thread it's a doozy but it's helpful.

My personal steps are to examine with a jewlers loupe and cut when I'm about 20% amber trichs. I think some people like more 10% range, it's all personal preference you have to find out what you like best. I cut the branches and hang them from a string across the room for 2-4 days in a roughly 80F 50% humidity room until they stems bend but don't snap. If they straight up snap you are probably too dry, so check them every day till you get a handle for your drying. I then trim the buds off the larger branches and the larger leaves I don't want curing and transfer to quart mason jars. I put a hygrometer on one side and an integra boost 55 on the other of the jar. It's like a boveda and it just keeps the humidity around 55. Then put the jars into a dark, not too cool not too warm area, I store them in my sock drawer in the back. To start check on the humidity daily and burp the jars for a bit in an area that is dryer than the jars. If the jars say 60% and you open them in a room with 80% humidity, you are just gonna make them wetter. Once it seems to settle around 55 stop burping and just let it cure. At this point the longer you wait the better the cure gets is my understanding.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:07 AM #5
Geelive

Okay well I dont exactly have the money to buy those things, is there a cheap alternative?? And I heard about washing the buds, should I do that or not at all ?
Geelive is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 08:24 PM #6
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Wow I forgot about this thread my apologies! If you can't swing all that the bare minimum I would recommend is some mason jars and you really should get a hygrometer. It's impossible to "eyeball" humidity and it's very important during the cure stage. I have no knowledge on the washing of weed so I can't help ya there sorry.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis

Old 07-03-2018, 10:33 PM #7
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
two more weeks

you NEED to be able to check humidity levels, rob a bank for all i care, you NEED one

Old 07-04-2018, 01:05 AM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
two more weeks

you NEED to be able to check humidity levels, rob a bank for all i care, you NEED one
Hygrometer definitely gets used every day, well worth the investment.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:37 AM #9
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
Cheap hygrometers on Amazon.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:11 AM #10
Geelive

I have a hydrometer the one I used for the grow but I cant put it in the jars, or it doesn't matter ?
Geelive is offline Quote