Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Found the setup really difficult...

Thread Title Search
Found the setup really difficult... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2018, 07:16 PM #11
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
Uh, light leaking out is where light can leak in when the interior lights are off.
...'can' is a big word bro, i explained that light leaking IN can cause problems with the plants and light leaking out will not cause problems with the plants.

...so, as in my own case, if you set your tent up in a spare room that you keep relatively dark there won't be much light in the room to leak into the tent while any light leaking out of the tent will only cause a problem if it draws unwanted attention.

...so telling me 'water is wet' is kind of a waste Captain Obvious, lol.

bozo
justanotherbozo is online now Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 08:40 PM #12
Switcher56

Switcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
Uh, light leaking out is where light can leak in when the interior lights are off.
^^what he said^^
of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 09:17 PM #13
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
...'can' is a big word bro, i explained that light leaking IN can cause problems with the plants and light leaking out will not cause problems with the plants.

...so, as in my own case, if you set your tent up in a spare room that you keep relatively dark there won't be much light in the room to leak into the tent while any light leaking out of the tent will only cause a problem if it draws unwanted attention.

...so telling me 'water is wet' is kind of a waste Captain Obvious, lol.

bozo
That would be Major Obvious, bozo.

I got a promotion!

Only reason I brought it up because most folks don't realize the opposite is true. What's obvious to you and me is not so obvious to new growers.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 06:21 PM #14
iGrow420710

iGrow420710 will become famous soon enough
changed the setup
iGrow420710 is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 06:24 PM #15
iGrow420710

please see attached.. only having temp issues
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S4010006.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	460113 Click image for larger version

Name:	S4010007.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	460114 Click image for larger version

Name:	S4010008.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	460115 Click image for larger version

Name:	S4010009.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	460116

Old 06-20-2018, 06:48 PM #16
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Do you have a fresh air intake set up at the bottom?

For veg you could probably get away with opening the rectangular flaps at the bottom, but for flower that might let in light...

It would be easy to do something like what starke posted on the first page of this thread with the light trapped flexible duct intake
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 07:14 PM #17
iGrow420710

i have passive intakes... but temps are too high

Old 06-20-2018, 07:24 PM #18
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of light
What's too high?
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 07:26 PM #19
Switcher56

Switcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of lightSwitcher56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrow420710 View Post
i have passive intakes... but temps are too high
R U running your lights during the day of night? If the former, run them at night that is what most folks do in temperate climates. If that doesn't do, an A/C is in order :(
of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 10:02 PM #20
iGrow420710

At present lights are on during the day.. I will try the night..