Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 06:18 AM #1061
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
Well here is a piss poor pic of the Chocolate Diesel cut fully pollinated by a second generation Fire Cookie fella. This pic was taken at 34 days into flower...she is a special cut fer sure.
View Image
Well...I reversed this gal and the s1's are available at GLG soon. This one should be in every ones garden fer sure!!

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:08 AM #1062
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
I want to try some!!
milo_xxx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:09 AM #1063
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_xxx View Post
I want to try some!!
If I had of made more, you would have fer sure gotten some. Doing a bunch of small batch limited stuff. Gearing up to do some crazy crosses...I have been gettin a bunch of requests for more feminized gear. I get it, plant counts, folks growin in small spaces, closets ect. Gonna do a Gelatto 136...Gelatto 45 x Chem 91 SKVA...yeah. Also gonna reverse OrgnKids cut of Banana OG and hit GG# 4...Magilla Gorilla kinda thing. May even throw in a Chem D cut for good measure, Or Legend OG as well...who knows. HAOG may pair up nicely as well. Stay tuned!!!

"spread the love"

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:57 AM #1064
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Some beauty stuff you got goin on over there useful. Keep on keepin on dude.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:50 PM #1065
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of lightDr.Young is a glorious beacon of light
What about some Sativa Lord Useful, dont forget us brainstormers!
Dr.Young is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 07:40 PM #1066
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Young View Post
What about some Sativa Lord Useful, dont forget us brainstormers!
Bwahahahaha!!! Don't worry, that is in the future.

"spread the love"

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:22 PM #1067
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
Quote:
If I had of made more, you would have fer sure gotten some. Doing a bunch of small batch limited stuff. Gearing up to do some crazy crosses...I have been gettin a bunch of requests for more feminized gear. I get it, plant counts, folks growin in small spaces, closets ect. Gonna do a Gelatto 136...Gelatto 45 x Chem 91 SKVA...yeah. Also gonna reverse OrgnKids cut of Banana OG and hit GG# 4...Magilla Gorilla kinda thing. May even throw in a Chem D cut for good measure, Or Legend OG as well...who knows. HAOG may pair up nicely as well. Stay tuned!!!

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 03:50 AM #1068
Lester Moore

Lester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really niceLester Moore is just really nice

Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Help one another on the way- LOVE
abandon hate.
Lester Moore is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 04:20 AM #1069
Medfinder

Medfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to behold
Nice thread about using reversed females.

ive taking flack on some other sites for using a reversed chem 91 sk va... i think its steller to use the reversed female chem 91 sk va i got 50 strains crossed now from it

Seedsman Contest Thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352000
2 Thessalonians 1:8(KJV)
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
How to obey the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 04:24 AM #1070
sdd420

sdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to behold
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Well here is a piss poor pic of the Chocolate Diesel cut fully pollinated by a second generation Fire Cookie fella. This pic was taken at 34 days into flower...she is a special cut fer sure.
View Image

I’m down with those haha but like Lester I’m happy you’re making fire crosses for us and sharing those genetics. Best of luck

Ps. Please keep alive those rare genetics with standard m/f seeds too!

Peace sdd

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is online now Quote