What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix #5!!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Issue #5 is here!!!

:joint: Great for printing and sharing with friends and family! :smile:
20issue5-promo.jpg

We publish every other SUNDAY. The next issue will be out on March 6th.

NEW! Download Issue #5 - 1.4 mb

Download Issue #4 - 1.7 mb

Download Issue #3 - 2.3 mb

Download Issue #2 - 848 kb

Download Issue #1 - 855 kb

If you use a pc and need a program to read PDFs with, try Foxit
or Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 they're both good PDF readers.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at the cover - you see the fancy text that says "Farewell to a cannabis sage"? Can someone please let me know if the copy you download also has this fancy text please :smile: I'm not sure if that font carried over into the file...

G

yea!!! Thank you for your hard work / I did a weekly bulletin for 5 years on MS pub & I can tell everyone first hand / it's more work than meets the eye & deadlines can be a pain in the buttarolla

Blessings & good crops

G

it shows up fine / I have not printed it yet - but the cool script is showing up!

jaypee89

bro, im enjoying reading this stuffs. lots of goods in them =) keep up the good work man. hats off to you :wave:

G

Hi CC, been trying to contact you but I cant PM unless ther are 50 post. Cant read anything either love.

N

nelumbo

Not Found

The requested URL /issue5.pdf was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.63 (FreeBSD) PHP/4.4.8 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 Server at flowerpixnews.icmag.com Port 80