What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finland EU CBD from Hemplycbd. fi being stopped

ULMW

Greetings to one and all. Just to report that my partner ordered some CBD capsules from Hemplycbd. fi to help with menstrual cramps.
The capsules are advertised legally available for Finland purchase as indicated also by a web address marked. fi for Finland.
However CUSTOMS has stopped my partners pills claiming they are illegal attempt to smuggle Drugs THC into Finland.
My partner does not consume THC cannabis but has benefitted from CBD capsules and even sprays..
Thankfully Hemplycbd. fi customer support is trying to help by giving us their medical specs and test results to try and prove it has been all non drug cannabis.
Sadly FIMEA the medical authority here has been lagging behind in updating CBD to return to shelves as a dietary supplement or health product. Now with the WHO shifting the plant from a non useful classification to one of use and in need of more research even.. Which was a good move for the CBD movement. However here we are dangling between the right n wrong in the grey area..
Hoping and Praying Customs will have mercy and let my partner off with a warning. Failure to do so will basically end my partners job, future employment prospects and ability to travel abroad. All for the sake of CBD capsules made from Finnola ( How ironic, a Finnish creation which the Government even gets subsidies for)
We pray things improve.
Any ideas or advice on this greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts