What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

antifa responsible for capitol terrorism

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
ok, you gotta be pretty dumb to buy that one.

BUT !

i have special insider info on the real culprits

ready?

time travelling hippies from 1969’s woodstock!
you see, they were astrally projecting and possessed the nice peaceful MAGA crowd, forcing them to do those horrible (but patriotic) things.

that’s what the brown acid was all about.

seriously... hippies

HGCC

In all fairness, she does make a mean milkshake. Auntie fa knows how to run a concession stand.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The same BS fake ass info that keeps getting momentum from re posts. At some point we must start ignoring people like Rudy and his fanning the flames of insurrection.

redlaser

Veteran
In all fairness, she does make a mean milkshake. Auntie fa knows how to run a concession stand.

Ol Andy is still chasing antifa ghosts, with his edited encounters. Never could catch that concrete milkshake maniac.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I really find this antifa is undermining the us of a funny. Where i live antifa are most punks who live on the streets mix with some rich kid bystander punks. Yes they are ready to use violence but only against the baldheads.

But then i think of this eric clanton who used the bike lock at berkley. Hope it has a good side effect that antifa is the scapegoat of the right wing in the usa.

[YOUTUBEIF]ZGaIFfH7bT0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Absolem

Black KKK member spotted at Trump's Capitol riots.

picture.php

'Boogieman'

and he "blindly" hates black people with a passion!

I don't really know anyone who is kkk, it's like a 1930's old people club full of racists and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say I highly doubt a black person could join the kkk just like a Mexican can't join the Italian mafia.