What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lifetime Subscription paid for but not show on my account

beavis.afn

ICMag Donor
I really appreciate the community here at ICMag, both new and old. I have learned a lot here and I know many others have as well. I wanted to give back so I subscribed to the lifetime option. I know it says wait 48hr for your account to reflect the change, but it has been nearly a week now.

I reached out to the support team via the 'contact us' link, but I still haven't received any replies.

I apologize if this has been answered before..I could not find this specific issue.

Thanks!

beavis:biggrin:

Cvh

Supermod
Hi, I have reported it to the moderators team. Somebody qualified should soon get back to you.
And big thanks for supporting the forum!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hi Beavis,

Hopefully one of the mods see this and can point you in the right direction.

If it doesn’t get resolved soon, once you have 50 posts you have private message privileges and then you can pm Gypsy and ask

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts