What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't post in threads sometimes

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sometimes, like now, I can't post in certain threads. I get the "this forum requires you to wait 60 seconds between posts, please try again in X seconds"
But its the first post I'm trying to make. Even after waiting, I still get the same message, eventually I get a 502 bad gateway message.

Very annoying after typing out a long reply to someone.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I don't know, I'm using chrome in secret agent mode. Only one installed on my phone.

Red October

Most likely a browser issue, you can try clear the cache and cookies and see if that helps. Otherwise delete chrome and reinstall again.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If I deleted my browser, I couldn't get online to reinstall it. I'll just keep on copying big posts and posting in other threads then going back and pasting my response to upload it.