What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Notill scrog living soil organic

Harvested my Purple Punch at day 56.

Heres a some photos of it pre harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bio boy

Fire in a half pipe lol wow
I got the same about to start
I have a 7. 4x7.4 room

From what I can workout from a 3x3 and 2x2 ur in a 5x5 room.

So I'm gona wack up a wall at 5.5 so I got a 2ft veg space aswel
Then I got a 7.4x5.5 room for fans and me.

I can veg for 2 months then and strip em as They go in.
I've got 4x 200watt 3030s and a 420watt.
Will veg under a 200 watt also.

Running 8 genetics and a bed haven't decided on size yet but around 100g think 1 bed cause am lazy.

This diary is fire

G

Awesome job, stealth! It's got to be nearly impossible to get back at the 30g pot in the back corner.

That last pic of the Purple Punch is great! They're all really good shots, dig what you're doing. Keep it up!

Peace
DM

Rurumo

Any updates? I just found this thread, amazing grow! I'm curious what you top dress in between grows if anything. I'm guessing this soil wouldn't need much for a few grows, you put so much good stuff into it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hope he made it through the change over. I want to know what the Blumat digital meters read when the Blumat/tape is auto-watering.

Great job! Thanks for sharing that mix. Did you acquire the different composts locally or do you mind sharing your online source? I was going to grab a few composts from buildasoil and wondering where else to look.

Rurumo

I hope he made it through the change over. I want to know what the Blumat digital meters read when the Blumat/tape is auto-watering.

Yes, I'm interested in that too. I just bought a blusoak system for the 4x4 bed I'm putting together and I'll be getting one of those nifty blumat digital meters next month. This thread seriously motivated me to try no till and blusoak, really cool system.

Rurumo

Great job! Thanks for sharing that mix. Did you acquire the different composts locally or do you mind sharing your online source? I was going to grab a few composts from buildasoil and wondering where else to look.

In my search for quality compost online, Malibu get's mentioned a lot, as does Oly Mountain fish compost and Coast of Maine. I'm using a mix of compost and earthworm castings, some of which I'm lucky enough to find locally, but there are a few good castings suppliers online. Good luck with your mix!

Any updates? I just found this thread, amazing grow! I'm curious what you top dress in between grows if anything. I'm guessing this soil wouldn't need much for a few grows, you put so much good stuff into it.

On my oldest bed im on my fourth run and i havent added anything significant to it. I have added some random things just because i had like leftover stuff from mixing other batches / soil mixes and i would have like half a cup of somethin left so i just threw it on top. maybe some random malted barley at times. The majority is just all the leaves / stems back into the beds and the mulched cover crops.

Yes, I'm interested in that too. I just bought a blusoak system for the 4x4 bed I'm putting together and I'll be getting one of those nifty blumat digital meters next month. This thread seriously motivated me to try no till and blusoak, really cool system.

I run my blumats at about 50-80 currently on my digital meters. I previously was aiming for 100-110 but ive found that with my mix it performs better a little more wet, so ive been running it wetter in my more recent run.

In my search for quality compost online, Malibu get's mentioned a lot, as does Oly Mountain fish compost and Coast of Maine. I'm using a mix of compost and earthworm castings, some of which I'm lucky enough to find locally, but there are a few good castings suppliers online. Good luck with your mix!

Sorry, i get most of my compost locally from local nurseries that make their own. I also do use Sea Soil which is available canada wide and i really like that one. I think the brands you mentioned are USA ones so we probably wont have the same source.

So update on my grows. I expanded into a second tent. First tent is now a tester tent. Running 20 diff strains / phenos. Both my tents are now a mix of SIPS and Notill beds.

Halitosis breath x2
Maui wowie ( cherry bomb ) x2
Possum x 5
C99 (2001 release) x 3
Kosher kush breath x 2
SnickerDoodle
Unicorn Poop
Straciatella
Mighty Grapefruit
Skunk #1

In my big tent im running 1 bed, 2x SIPS of banana cane, 2 beds , 1x SIP of purple punch, 2 beds 1xSIP of strawpicanna

Attachments

• photo2033976.jpg
    photo2033976.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 51
  • photo2033977.jpg
    photo2033977.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 56
Fire in a half pipe lol wow
I got the same about to start
I have a 7. 4x7.4 room

From what I can workout from a 3x3 and 2x2 ur in a 5x5 room.

So I'm gona wack up a wall at 5.5 so I got a 2ft veg space aswel
Then I got a 7.4x5.5 room for fans and me.

I can veg for 2 months then and strip em as They go in.
I've got 4x 200watt 3030s and a 420watt.
Will veg under a 200 watt also.

Running 8 genetics and a bed haven't decided on size yet but around 100g think 1 bed cause am lazy.

This diary is fire

thanks!!

yea you are correct that was previously a 5x5, but its been upgraded to a 8x8 and i added another bed and some SIPS.

Awesome job, stealth! It's got to be nearly impossible to get back at the 30g pot in the back corner.

That last pic of the Purple Punch is great! They're all really good shots, dig what you're doing. Keep it up!

Peace
DM

haha its actually not bad because the way i planned it i have room on both sides of my tent so i can access the side windows/doors
but i already upgraded to a bigger space where i can actually kinda fit in the tent now.. LOL i get greedy and always wanna fill every single spot i can

Latest posts

Latest posts