What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, testing 1, 2, 3, 4

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
teee heeeheeee I by jove I think we've got it! The shoe will begin on time, let's get prepared!
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dayum they REALLY know how to waste our time in silicon valley. Web Pros!

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night- THE MARCELS - "BLUE MOON" (1961)

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night at ICMAGS. Boys and Girls we have some extra special hit tunes for you tonight from that always fabulous fifties EARLY Rock N Roll and Doo Wop era! Tonight we've got some goodies from The Marcels , The Miracles, Frankie Lymon, The Teen Queens , The Teddy Bears, the Complexions, The Ronettes, The Crystals,The Temptations and many others, even some cool foundational music from the 30's and 40's! Doo Wop-Rock N Roll!

Tonight we are playing some of the earliest Rock N Roll on earth! Enjoy!

THE MARCELS - "BLUE MOON" (1961)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoi3TH59ZEs

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No she didn't and it looks like a dang good Doo Wop Friday Night on Saturday night at IC Mags....now where's the mic?:dance013:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First Friday Night Giveaway!

Hahaha I had to make sure it would post and now I'm deleting it! See y'all friday night!
tiphat.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts