What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kratom

W

Water-

I recently discovered the wonders of this amazing legal plant Kratom.

Anybody else out there use this stuff?

I have the Bali red... thats the stimulating, relaxing, pain relieving and euphoric kind.

There are three main types.
Though they all have those properties in different ratios, sorta like cannabis.

Green Thai is super stimulating and too much for me unless I need super powers to get work done.

White stuff is less stimulating, more balance

and the Bali Red and its less stimulating and most sedating and pain relieving. Supposdly Borneo Red is the best for withdrawl pains.

I was on Oxy for two weeks because of an injury.
I get physically hooked on that stuff quickly and the Kratom is making the withdrawl painless.

One of the best things is that it makes music sound incredibly awesome!

I know that its an opiate and not totally safe but does
anybody have experience with this Kratom or know more about it?

Green Squall

How does it work for pain on its own? I can't take Ibuprofen because of a condition and Acetaminophen does absolutely nothing for me.

W

Water-

How does it work for pain on its own? I can't take Ibuprofen because of a condition and Acetaminophen does absolutely nothing for me.

incredible for pain.

it is an opiate, slightly differnet than an opiod.

so it triggers the same receptors in the brain as pain pills.

I took alot one night and was totally numb.

Its pretty intense at high doses... shallow breathing intense.

It will be outlawed soon, you already cant buy it with a credit card on line.

If you use it wisely and dont abuse it than it is an amazing plant with many benefits.

incomparable to asprin.

it kinda feels like taking a little bumb of good coke and a pain killer.

euphoria, no anxiety stimulation and pain relief.

dont even really feel the need to smoke weed right now, I feel so good.

and I always have an OCD like need to smoke

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have 3 types. I mix them together. I also have a Meng da plant going in my green house. The active ingredients attach to the opioid receptors in your brain to stop pain. There is also a mild stimulant in it as well. It can give euphoria. You can see the bright side in dark times. The Kratom plant is in the coffee family

W

Water-

I have alot of experimenting to do with it.

for some reason it hits my brain in the best way.

Makes me happy and thats not easy to do lately

Thats great that you are growing it.
I might have to do the same.

I have seen pictures where it grows into a tree

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I take 2 teaspoons with my orange juice in the morning,m and a couple more mid day. The dreams are wild and intense. I get lots of work done on the white and green vein. I can get 300 grams for 60 bucks. A fat sack!~

W

Water-

mixing with juice definetly makes getting it down easier.

I am sensitive to stimulates, I dont drink any caffiene or eat suger besides fruit, so the green is like rocket fuel for me.

Enjoy your day and crank up the tunes!

I think I paid 40 for 3 ounces.

Need to find a good source.

there is no regulation, so some of it is questionable... like the stuff you get the gas station.

Anybody got any recomendations on the better or best brands?

aloha

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
mixing with juice definetly makes getting it down easier.

I am sensitive to stimulates, I dont drink any caffiene or eat suger besides fruit, so the green is like rocket fuel for me.

Enjoy your day and crank up the tunes!

I think I paid 40 for 3 ounces.

Need to find a good source.

there is no regulation, so some of it is questionable... like the stuff you get the gas station.

Anybody got any recomendations on the better or best brands?

aloha
I take it everyday. Toss and wash.
Was buying 100 grams for $45 at head shop.
Now Im on a kratom group online. I pay $80 a kilo! Way better quality.
Edit: wifey told me that we no longer pay $80. A few months back prices went up after the tsunami. I now pay $92. $6 more if I want the kilo split between four strains.

Last edited:
W

Water-

wow ! that is a great price.

maybe i should try and start my day that way...

maybe it will help improve my ability to deal with Humanity

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
wow ! that is a great price.

maybe i should try and start my day that way...

maybe it will help improve my ability to deal with Humanity

I notice if I take a little I don't feel it. Take alot, I'm happy, but take too much, and I get cranky, agitated, and turn to asshole quickly.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think Im eating about 6 teaspoons a day. You can get a tolerance to it.

How much are you guys taking?

I like mixing all 3 colors together, and downing it with some fresh squeezed red Grapefruit juice, then following it up with a mug of fresh roasted coffee. Im awake in about 15 minutes, and ready to face the day.
Sometime Ill take a spoon of red before bed for some awesome, very real dreams. I become very positive sometimes, and it effects people around me in a good way. They want to hear what you have to say, because of the deep content, and how you come across

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
How can I get seeds to grow this? I understand it will be outlawed soon will that apply with seeds too?

I got a clone online. It was a pretested strong plant. That's the way to go. Just like someone said on here, it will soon be a tree, putting out pounds of leaves; Its a beautiful plant with gorgeous leaves. I plan on getting several different varieties. I think mine was 60 bucks. It started jumping right out of the box :biggrin:

W

Water-

I think Im eating about 6 teaspoons a day. You can get a tolerance to it.

How much are you guys taking?

I like mixing all 3 colors together, and downing it with some fresh squeezed red Grapefruit juice, then following it up with a mug of fresh roasted coffee. Im awake in about 15 minutes, and ready to face the day.
Sometime Ill take a spoon of red before bed for some awesome, very real dreams. I become very positive sometimes, and it effects people around me in a good way. They want to hear what you have to say, because of the deep content, and how you come across

I use grapefruit as well. I think it helps you absorb more.

People have told me that I am more enjoyable to be around when im on Kratom

I can tell when I look in the mirror that I look more content with life too!

It changes my face to look like a more positive person without making you looked drugged.

great stuff!!

W

Water-

I notice if I take a little I don't feel it. Take alot, I'm happy, but take too much, and I get cranky, agitated, and turn to asshole quickly.

Have you tried the Red kind?

the more you take the more sedative it is.

everyones brain is different though.

coming off pain pills makes me feel shit and talk like a cold hearted asshole.

but the Kratom is taking that all that way

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what color kratom helped with the pain? Does it also make you sleepy? That's a problem with the opioids is the following sleepiness as is also the constipation. Does kratom cause any constipation or on the other hand diarrhea? I am a long term chronic pain sufferer, opioids for many years. On pain scale 1-10 with 10 being so bad need immediate surgery, I was at 8 for years until I introduced cannabis and this was despite 6-8 pain mds a day! After cannabis now less than 2 a day and I'd like to see if I can eliminate it....can kratom replace this needed pain relief?

W

Water-

what color kratom helped with the pain? Does it also make you sleepy? That's a problem with the opioids is the following sleepiness as is also the constipation. Does kratom cause any constipation or on the other hand diarrhea? I am a long term chronic pain sufferer, opioids for many years. On pain scale 1-10 with 10 being so bad need immediate surgery, I was at 8 for years until I introduced cannabis and this was despite 6-8 pain mds a day! After cannabis now less than 2 a day and I'd like to see if I can eliminate it....can kratom replace this needed pain relief?

I honestly dont know much about it.

It is an opiate not an opiod. but im not sure what that means.

It have not found it to be sleepy so much, it is related to coffee.

supposdly Borneo Red is the best pain reliver, with the least stimulation and Green Thai the speediest and least pain relieving.

It is euphoric without anxiety.

It triggers your opiod receptors so it will harden your stool, havent gotten constpated from it though.

Yes Kratom is hand down the best plant for helping with Opiod withdrawl.

I would do as much research as you can.

i have read that for some people it has been a life saver.

best of luck

water-