What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia breeders and growers

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've been listening to podcasts lately, and I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of big time breeders or growers that started off in Virginia.
Duke diamond, skunk VA, Mr Bob hemphill, ONE-EYE

They all have moved out now of course, but how many of us are left?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hell where's anybody with a outdoor grow or anything going on in VA. I know a lot of guys are very stand-offish and afraid, I definatly understand that but there's a lot of Appalachia /Ohio valley/ Shenandoah mtn/ blue ridge mtn/ smokey mtn growers that could help each other out and chat on the forums!!!!

PDX Dopesmoker

I've been listening to podcasts lately, and I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of big time breeders or growers that started off in Virginia.
Duke diamond, skunk VA, Mr Bob hemphill, ONE-EYE

They all have moved out now of course, but how many of us are left?

I looked in the THMQ and found somewhere better to move to in 1991

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
2 up V down...

-Hans

2up-2-down_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

18B

Hell where's anybody with a outdoor grow or anything going on in VA. I know a lot of guys are very stand-offish and afraid, I definatly understand that but there's a lot of Appalachia /Ohio valley/ Shenandoah mtn/ blue ridge mtn/ smokey mtn growers that could help each other out and chat on the forums!!!!

From the Valley here...between the Washingtons and the Jefferson's....

ctg

Veteran
Some killer roadkill skunks were reported to come out of those mountains.. just like the shine! Think they were one of the top producers at one point

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Some killer roadkill skunks were reported to come out of those mountains.. just like the shine! Think they were one of the top producers at one point

Yes I can a test to RKS back in the mid 90s...or at least the best skunk weed Ive ever smoked. You just don't find anything like that. Most of the guys would die with there genetics before they would pass them on around here. Id damn sure give anything for that lime green RKS!!!:tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I pulled 6 pounds from a guerilla grow this year in Central VA. Can't give it away!

Great job!
How was the quality?
It's hard to find the right strain for outdoors.
Least spot Septoria is a major problem for me, then later budrot.
Everything wants to mold . Best luck I had outside was from an early finishing Purple Satellite.

What strain were you running?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I pulled 6 pounds from a guerilla grow this year in Central VA. Can't give it away!

I know it seems people are so fixed on meth or opioids nobody smokes weed much like they used too. And if they do want anything it's small like $20. But glad to see some growers kinda close. That's a good amount 6lbs guerilla growing around here, hell hopefully no enjoyed it yourself. People that don't grow around here think it's just put a seed in the ground and easy. They have no clue what it takes to correctly grow weed. I've been on Overgrow a few members behind BOG and learned alot there and them icmag took it to a new level.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Great job!
How was the quality?
It's hard to find the right strain for outdoors.
Least spot Septoria is a major problem for me, then later budrot.
Everything wants to mold . Best luck I had outside was from an early finishing Purple Satellite.

What strain were you running?

Yea it defineatly matters, last year I put out alot better clones&seeds. I've found some really good outdoor strains from RGS, KC Brains, Dinafem Moby Dick is a good outdoor plant. It's extremely moldy were I'm at in wv I'm not sure over in central Va. Glad to meet you guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's a very underground and off the grid in alot of these mtns. Very few guys have I met online in WV,Va. Well there's almost nobody on social media around here. And it's very illegal keeps everybody including myself on edge. But there was some weed in the 90s around here that was absolutely the best I've smoked

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moving to VA this year. Looking forward to joining the VA crew. Anybody working in VA reach out! I don't know anyone in VA and would love to meet new people!

Last edited: