What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is up with all these bullshit posts by bots?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good question... there seems to be a lot lately.
What do they want? Are they trying to communicate? They’re pretty shit at it...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The posts remind me of that game you play with Google Translate. Type something in English, translate to Chinese, then translate back to English. That's the kinda shit u get.

BerrySeal

Just a troll pissing off one of your mods.

Dont worry, its not permanent.. The rat Sam will eventually off himself.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its just one seriously deranged person, from what I can make of it......and he is rather persistent, and its been going on for quite some time, usually on a daily basis.

You all can help by reporting any nut-cases to us by hitting the report post button....then we can clean them from the site ASAP.

It does get rather repetitive having to remove them from the site, but only takes a few clicks as a mod or admin...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sounds like an idiot with a grudge, hopefully it’s not something slimy and disgusting that crawled out of the reservoir.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
we have had discussions about it mr.brunch and drawn the conclusion that its got to be someone that needs to seek psychiatric help. It could be due to some sort of substance abuse.

M

moose eater

The repetitive nuisance poster maintains some consistent themes in his posts; incest, male-female relationships, relationships with mothers and daughters simultaneously, a stated dislike and condemnation of homosexuality, experiences with repeated sleight of hand in dealings, and snitches.

One of those cases where I think someone missed their Thorazine in the A.M., and it's showing.

That said, I believe it's either Jim Bakker or Jimmy Swaggert, suffering from a stout period of heavy LSD use. ;^>)

But in all seriousness (and the first paragraph was relatively serious, btw), I believe persons jousting with the fellow merely entices him to post more bullshit. "Don't feed the trolls." Not even the clearly deranged or imbalanced ones. Especially them.

Gry

Need to modify the feature which requires waiting 60 seconds between reporting posts.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh...yes, defo something seriously skewed with that fella....

....and I'm sure he will be back again to lambast us all with his bi-polar profanity very soon..

He needs a Nurse Ratchett and plenty of Thorazine for sure. because he's better off just dribbling in the corner...

sticks and stones...

The repetitive nuisance poster maintains some consistent themes in his posts; incest, male-female relationships, relationships with mothers and daughters simultaneously, a stated dislike and condemnation of homosexuality, experiences with repeated sleight of hand in dealings, and snitches.

One of those cases where I think someone missed their Thorazine in the A.M., and it's showing.

That said, I believe it's either Jim Bakker or Jimmy Swaggert, suffering from a stout period of heavy LSD use. ;^>)

But in all seriousness (and the first paragraph was relatively serious, btw), I believe persons jousting with the fellow merely entices him to post more bullshit. "Don't feed the trolls." Not even the clearly deranged or imbalanced ones. Especially them.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Gee guys, I don't know. I thought some of his posts were very helpful and informative. Maybe you just don't understand his posts.

I think he has a great sense of humor. Can't understand why you all think there's something wrong with him.

I hope he comes back and shares some more of his experiences with us.

Seems like a pretty nice guy. You people are simply too judgmental.