What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
something caught my eye earlier.....i knew i saw this growth somewhere else......
picture.php

these tasted like hashy pineapple's........hey phillthy:D

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha MM that grows very much like my CB cut. looks like somebody spent an hour smacking her around...hahaha. one big bud that grows down to the soil with maybe a couple of side buds. Cb smokes like a hashy berry with a punch of citrus.

NICE!

Marco Renda

I love it! Now how about sending me some of your smoke reports to get published in Treating Yourself?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Good Lord Jebus! Great smoke report. This strain sounds and looks AMAZING. Can't wait to run this. Truly beautiful! Much respect to those doing this beauty justice by growing it and all who took part in creating her.

Relentless

Veteran
wow!!! sweet cut!!! Im just south of carolina! wish i could get my hands on this!!!! looks soo good!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great report reminds me of my xyz bb f5 selection

Hey man...I saw the picture of your xyz berry selection in another CB thread...I can definitely see the similarities coming out in the calyx structure and the general growth pattern of the cola as well. I really think this is a result of the Blueberry genetics contained with in both lines. I know the blue family is responsible for all sorts of things as far as what is passed to the offspring...

Nice find there Teddy!

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to say....Carolina Blue is the most gorgeous looking plant I've grown, and she's not even in flower yet! Unbelievable coloring on her stems, her stalks are the color of eggplant and as THICK as can be...I have her in DWC and she is almost "not weed" looking....real cool find Phil, I cannot wait to blaze this lovely lady...:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The underside of the leaves all being a plush purple too....SOOOOOO crazy.....

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up fellas and ladies? just took down some CB and thought i would let you in on what i was up to. did a run to test how she would perform in a sog or a micro grow. took clones and flowered them at 8-9 inches tall. they stretched about 50% or so and were bud from the soil up. here is a picture of one plant that was cut at the soil level. after trimming leaves this is the entire plant! just shy of 150 grams as you see it. after drying the yield should be between 1.25 and 1.5 ounces per my guess. update ya soon ;)

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still.....simply knowing what that plant is...and how simply wonderful she is....that has got to be one of the worst pictures of the nicest buds EVER....hehehehehe :laughing:

Keep killing it, bro!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah yeah smart ass...lol. taking the pic was an after thought and my hands were sticky as hell!!!! LOL