Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > ***Mushroom Cultivation with Alchimia***

Thread Title Search
Click for cannabis genetics at Alchimia Grow Shop!
***Mushroom Cultivation with Alchimia*** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2018, 12:23 AM #11
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
I really wish y’all delivered to the states!!!

nickman is offline Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:34 AM #12
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
so how do you inoculate the medium? just straight out the syringe?
Stickybred420 is offline Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:08 AM #13
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
Nice selection on your website, Alchemist.

I only grow regular mushrooms these days but as mentioned it really isnt too hard to grow mushrooms as long as you pay attention to procedure and cleanliness.

Dont want to hijack your thread but here's some oysters I've got growing on pasteurized straw in a fish basket.
I cloned store bought mushrooms on pasteurized cardboard then inoculated the straw with it. Simple tek but lots of fun.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 07:58 PM #14
ohimaria
Out (of mind) Grower

ohimaria has disabled reputation
How many grams come out?
ohimaria is online now Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:53 PM #15
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Ive grown psilocybes for years and they are way more medicinal than people think.

Ive also grown Reishi, oyster, lions mane and shiitake and use all medicinal mushrooms I can in practice. They are very anti cancer.

Mushies all have immune modulating polysaccharides and a few like Reishi, chaga and poria coccus have high amounts of Triterpenes and triterpenoid saponins.

The preinoculated kits are awesome though, I sometimes sterilise a big bag of rye grain and buy a ready to fruit preinoculated box and stick it in to up yield.

Anyone looking for a really great book on mushrooms check out "mycelium running" by Paul Stammets. But also his other books.

Mushrooms are probably throughout the universe because their spores can easily survive space and about 4 tons of spores make it off the earth every year.

I seriously advocate mycology as a self reliance art form and tool.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote