Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia

Thread Title Search
Click for cannabis genetics at Alchimia Grow Shop!
Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2018, 05:39 AM #31
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Interesting. I was under the impression the beam tests required pure ethanol and potassium hydroxide. Whoops! I stand corrected, it's a variant of the beam information. lol Yes, choices are great
Old 04-06-2018, 06:03 AM #32
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
i already have sodium hydroxide + isopropyl so i'll give it a side-by-side next time with the potassium hydroxide + methylated spirits (95% ethanol), interesting to see how they compare.

I could also try switching them: sodium hydroxide + methylated spirits, and potassium hydroxide + isopropyl, but fucked if i know what dangerous reactions and gasses i might end up with, so unless people can confirm they're safe I'll have to give the switches a miss :P
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]
PhenoMenal is offline Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:54 PM #33
lwheidt

lwheidt is on a distinguished road
This is a great thread!!! I'm very interested in finding low thc, high cbd plants and would like to participate in the testing using tlc
lwheidt is offline Quote