What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I bought 5ft of 28g silver wire 999 fine for $3 shipped off ebay.

I

icon

I just harvest my seeds using this method & still have some pollen for other projects,even
when i harvest the seeds the plant was still producing sacks all over.

i used a 9v battery 999% pure silver wire & brewed it up in a plastic 16oz. beer cup for 22 hours. sprayed 1 week before 12/12 every other day a total of 3 days then put it in 12/12 & didnt spray at all the 1st week then the 2nd week sprayed every other day for 1 week again a total of 3 days by the 3rd week sacks were forming & continued to multiply all the way until the end. its just too easy

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
May somebody can help me with my 2 questions!!!
1. Does anyone tried the CS outdoors to produce seeds…with clones prob.
2. Does anyone have any experience what will happen if I used the same Plants to make seeds….Mum=Dad
Are they fu***ing stable then…...Would it be the best way to incross??

Thx

guest3589

I used a 30V .5 amp ac/dc adapter and my CS was ready in about three hours. Im squirting it onto my auto flower plants in the hopes to get a female seed crop. I think it's gonna work real well.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
where do I get a 9V power adapter that outputs DC? Great thread, this is just what I was lookin for.

also will it still work if I were to spray towards the end of flowering? Thanks!

NPK

GET MO, you can find one new at Radio Shack. I got mine at a Goodwill for like 50 cents. No need to spray toward the end of flower; you need to spray for three weeks during veg, and continue for the first three weeks of flower. The plant will develop female balls as it matures.

I'm in the process of doing this for the first time--pollinated a few buds sometime last week. Damned if I don't actually see some seeds developing! We'll see how they turn out, but this seems to work.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks man. Also wondering if there is any difference in the seeds made from this or seeds made by letting a plant flower weeks after its ripe and light stressing it till it produces male flowers.

NPK

I haven't tried that method myself, so I can't say for sure. I'm curious about it as well. That's how SOMA produces his female pollen/seeds, so it's gotta be viable. If I get good seeds out of this attempt, though, I'll be sticking with the CS.

NPK

FrostyNugs, I wouldn't sweat the mA number so much. I figured my solution was ready when I noticed a silver film developing on the sides of my Pyrex bowl. It took, I dunno--maybe a day?

NPK

Yep, pure 999 silver. I used collectible Australian coins bought on eBay; total cost was around $30.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
50 bucks and Im all in da doe! 30 for the silver and 20 for a 9v 800ma dc adapter, now Im finna get ta workin on this tamarow. Thanks yall.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Whatchall think?
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hmm.. seems like only one coin is melting.. Is this right and how long should I leave um like this, its been almost 24 hours..
picture.php

picture.php

I

icon

if its melting its definatley working i use silver wire & only 1 wire melts & the other is discolored & blackend 24 hours is more then enough brewing time.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Yes, it is definitely working :) ... keep in mind that the current is flowing from one coin to the other. One coin will look quite different to the other after the process.