What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9KW Coco Grow

Hey everyone

Welcome to my grow.

I'm running Canna Coco using H3ad's formula 6/9, currently hand watering.

My water is half tap and half ro, which is around .2 / .3 EC (100-150 ppm)

The flowering room has 12 gavita 750’s @ 750w. Its sealed with AC and c02. I use a Can Filter 150 to scrub the air - no exhaust.
Flowering room is running around 80°F & 70%. Night cycle is 70°F and 60%

The flowering room is currently kind of nuts. Everything kept getting delayed so plants got huge.. So making the best of it.

Pics just as they moved in:

then fast forward to where they are currently, starting week 3 of flower.

The room has a variety in it. Currently there are Sour OG, Blue Dream, Jedi Kush, Citrus Sap, Clementine, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Bio Diesel, Mob Moss, Orange Cookies, and a few others I can’t think of.

Veg room is t5's for seedling and clones and gavita 750's when they're big enough.

For the next round I have clones of everything in the flowering room and starting off some seeds.

I have some of BOG’s Blue Cindy (Blue Moon Rocks x Sweet Cindy) getting started now and will be popping a bunch more soon.

9DRAGONS

nice strain combo, blue moon / cindy mix, awesome.
looks nuts dude, any better pics to come?

happy growing and have a great day

Thanks! Yeah BOG sent out some seeds to test. I'll grab some pics later, just seedlings.

Here are some more, I'll try and grab some better ones soon

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arkansux

Lol , I thought I grew some big/tall plants indoors , ur ass got it looking like you moved ur outdoor plants inside... definitely post of post at harvest time - looking forward to seeing what your jungle looks like....

Lol , I thought I grew some big/tall plants indoors , ur ass got it looking like you moved ur outdoor plants inside... definitely post of post at harvest time - looking forward to seeing what your jungle looks like....

Haha right! Yeah I've had some big plants; 5ft indoors, but these take the cake. Think they are 7 1/2 - 8'

I'll update weekly with some bud shots until harvest

hoki2test

Veteran
That's Amazing man... made me laugh...you got a full on indoor forest going on...how do ya water ?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice !!! i'll follow along . i like the size room you have & the headroom ! i'm up to 6k watts myself , but i'm crammed into a small office to do it . one of these days i'll find the right spot to set up like you have .

good luck dude !!! & hope ya have a bountiful harvest ! :tiphat:

9DRAGONS

buds look so nice nice elongated plants looking for the light, do you have any more pics, looks reall nice man.

How are you finding the 750 wat gavita? the the power setting on this? are you using cont actor for your lights or the gavita controller?

happy growing, and have a great weekend

That's Amazing man... made me laugh...you got a full on indoor forest going on...how do ya water ?

Haha thanks! Yeah it's a jungle in there for sure. Currently watering by hand. Next run going to be running drippers.

Nice !!! i'll follow along . i like the size room you have & the headroom ! i'm up to 6k watts myself , but i'm crammed into a small office to do it . one of these days i'll find the right spot to set up like you have .

good luck dude !!! & hope ya have a bountiful harvest ! :tiphat:

Thanks dansbuds! Yeah I've never had aisles and this much space before, dream come true. You'll get to your ideal room soon enough. Thanks man I'm hoping so!

buds look so nice nice elongated plants looking for the light, do you have any more pics, looks reall nice man.

How are you finding the 750 wat gavita? the the power setting on this? are you using cont actor for your lights or the gavita controller?

happy growing, and have a great weekend

Thanks a bunch!I'll take some more tonight.

I'm digging it. I ran the kw for a few runs and they work great but with my amperage, cooling, and space I went with the 750s. They are going strong and buds are looking great. I run them at 750, if I didn't have giant trees I would turn them up but the plants are close enough. I'm using the gavita controller el2 with them. Easy peasy.

Thanks man, you as well

slipdefeu

Super clean room :tiphat:
my current grow is almost at the same advancement but i have only 2 m2, i feel small :biggrin:

hand watering damn that work hehe

is there only clones or seeds too?
I remember have grown the "eleda pheno" of Double puple doja but yours look more colorful than mine, i'll check your progress with atention ^^

looks like you managed well your overfeed issue!

wish you the best for the following :)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How far are the lights from the plants?

That Doja has a very interesting look to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts