What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cambodia

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like the market with all the doobies hehe. The plants look to be old sativa genetics. Nice to see there are some areas with these heirlooms.

thejact55

Ohh those needle thin leaves.
I was in cambodia a year and a half ago. My wife is not a smoker, nor risk taker. I was approached many a times with people selling weed, let alone all the pizza places. It would not be hard to do a sucessful hunt there. I backed off, to avoid any conflict with my old lady. But i would love to root around there by myself.

kaypee

i just arrived in cambodia and have to say i've seen some of the best herb here from all my travels this winter . and i've been thru india, nepal, thailand , laos, now here.

real sticky and smells strong of skunk and jungle. very few seeds but what i found were huge and dark tiger striped.

i'm in siem reap by the way

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are one lucky guy kaypee. I am following along with you in my mind. Southern Mexico is another place I would like to go but rather dangerous now.

Dr. Purpur says to look for Cambodian Red. Makes everything look like you have rose tinted glasses on. hehe

Was Thailand rather a disappointment in the weed they have? This is the story I keep hearing.

kaypee

i definitely want to come back for more exploring in thailand. down south on the andaman side the herb was ruff looking. honestly these days i just take the seeds and flush the weed down the toilet. it all looks so harsh and dried in the sun. but when i use to smoke the herb over here it's all very psychedelic, sativa to the max nothing like what's in the states.

northern thailand, such as mae hong son loop there is lots to explore. also burmese border , original golden triangle area. good trekking up there. hill tribe area

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ That is good to hear you are saving the seeds. I am running a few Golden Dragon- Cambodian Khmer Gold X Chiang Mai Northern Thai. Supposed to psychedelic I hope so.

I know the old strains survive and are held by clans or families out in the bush. Hill tribes are the place to go.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snowhigh seeds. He has been out of action for a while, hope he is feeling better. I have Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Vietnamese, Oaxacan, Jamaican, Colombian, all from him. Others too.

my best friend was in cambodia two months ago .

as always after a travel (since 20 years),he offered me the seeds from there .

interesting story : i've got 2 lines .one is untouched and the other one is crossed with skunk ....he told me theres also 2 coffeshops .

i will post pic soon ,the "untouched " is in selection to produce P2

the untouched is presently growing .i will post pics about the seeds and during the grow

thejact55

Please do lag. Lol my biggest regret was not blowing off my old lady and grabbin some seeds while there.
Have you ever had the urge to go there? Its a fantastic country.

album.php

yournan

looking good[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] lagoutche, do you know what part of Cambodia the seeds are from?[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts