What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floralicious Plus and PPMs

BigFoote

High Guys! So this round I have done some things different. I run an ebb n flow 4' x 4' table under a 1K HPS. All PPMs I will mention are on the .5 Hanna scale.

I use:
GH MaxiGrow(in veg of course)
GH Floranova Bloom
Floralicious Plus (newly this year)
GH Cali-Magic
Botanicare Hydroguard
Botanicare Silica

First thing I noticed adding Floralicious Plus was in veg, I needed to feed light by most peoples guidelines. At 400 PPM, plants about 8" tall and topped I started to get nitrogen toxicity, the claw. I didn't see any burn but they were dark so I gave them water for a couple days dropped back down to 300PPM.

They are now 3 weeks and 4 days into flower, 12-16" tall and only at 700PPM. They just started showing yellowing of the leaf tips on the lower fan leaves.

I would usually be around 1000PPM about now. I would usually push my VEG nutes to 500-700. I understand that floralicious plus has some fluvic and humic acid which is suppose to make nutrients more available, has anyone else experienced this adding this supplement?

BigFoote

Just a couple teaser shots of my garden, I will post a full grow log when the its finished with pictures week by week.

161zvwy.jpg

107kim9.jpg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Looking nice :)

Personally I use 2ml/gallon or less and I only mix it in when I first mix the flowering res. I run no-dump dwc, so what I put in at the beginning has to be gone at the end. More than 2ml/gal and I start tasting the Floralicious+.

Yes, I also appreciate the nutrient uptake boost it gives. Keeping it to a light usage hasn't had any problems show up for me.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
My apologies,

The book needs some editing and, as you found, is not currently for sale. There's a typo in the veg formula and I need to clarify an assumption I made. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to focus on it lately.

In time :) (edit: I'm upping the priority on this project starting today)