What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is 1 of the seed plants I got from the DBMH pheno I lost. The other 1 is not happy. She has a similar aroma as the lost girl. Cuts taken. I think shes on the mend.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my veg tent is a little colder than i would like,but the flowering area except for the tent in the garage are staying warm enough...

the main flower room has been about perfect,high 70's lights on and 15 degrees cooler lights off...

same with the led room...

Its 59-62 in my veg room. The 5x5 is the same temp. The larger main veg tent is 75-80.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:groupwave:

finally done trimming...now for the double header,washing a stack of pots!!

got some pics to get off the camera in a bit...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked the bad seeds I got 6 with tails. All went into solo cups. The rest got tossed. I counted them I got 1350 seeds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: aaaand done!

not so many pots to wash,just 16 plus 13 saucers...

of course i will be making a bigger stack of dirty pots tomorrow...

time to fix some dinner...technically breakfast since i haven't eaten

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sundae rozay

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trim and keif
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That last pic is all heads, noice!

I took down 5 today and replaced them with seven new ones. The 2x4 has 28, and needs four more to reach capacity. The 100w vert cab has only four or five in each side, when they can each fit eight. Clones are working out, and the spider mites seem to be gone (fingers crossed). Everything got another BT treatment today and the fungus gnats seem to be dying off. Also, a bunch of old mothers got replaced with younger better looking versions. That was probably the longest strings of problems I've had in a good while. Not that I don't appreciate a challenge here and there, but come on! All seems well now, and I am ready for the upswing.

Sorry to hear about BOG, R. I. P. buddy:(

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the sifter screen trim tray does a good job...

i'm gonna collect more trim from the sundae rozay and do a single strain bubble run...should be productive

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOTHER FUCK THE USPS!!!!!!!!
Sonofabitch delivered a package ment for me to the wrong address. Left it at the gate down the street from me. I tracked it down a d was told they took it back to the po. After going to the PO and being told no one had dropped it off I went back to the house but they wouldn't answer the door or the phone number that was on their gate. Then about an hour later a guy pulls up at my house with the opened box telling me how he found his brother with it and said they need to give it back to me. So I checked with Jeff at glg to see what all he had sent. The box was missing probably 50 packs of seeds, a bunch of lighters and 10 t-shirts.
Now they still won't answer for me so I passed the number to a friend and the mother answered the phone for him. Not sure what kind of bullshit line he gave her but I should get the rest of the gift pack back today. They are a commercial grow also and should show better integrity than this bullshit. May the aphids, russet and of course hplvd infect their grow. Grower karma is the worst.
But back to the post office shit. My name and address was on the box but he delivered it to the wrong address.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that Joe you have my sympathies..... exactly why I refuse to use the post office for anything delicate

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
MOTHER FUCK THE USPS!!!!!!!!
Sonofabitch delivered a package ment for me to the wrong address. Left it at the gate down the street from me. I tracked it down a d was told they took it back to the po. After going to the PO and being told no one had dropped it off I went back to the house but they wouldn't answer the door or the phone number that was on their gate. Then about an hour later a guy pulls up at my house with the opened box telling me how he found his brother with it and said they need to give it back to me. So I checked with Jeff at glg to see what all he had sent. The box was missing probably 50 packs of seeds, a bunch of lighters and 10 t-shirts.
Now they still won't answer for me so I passed the number to a friend and the mother answered the phone for him. Not sure what kind of bullshit line he gave her but I should get the rest of the gift pack back today. They are a commercial grow also and should show better integrity than this bullshit. May the aphids, russet and of course hplvd infect their grow. Grower karma is the worst.
But back to the post office shit. My name and address was on the box but he delivered it to the wrong address.

maybe some one should send them some cuttings infested with russets? Maybe!

We have issues around here when ever there is a new postal carrier working the area.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I checked the bad seeds I got 6 with tails. All went into solo cups. The rest got tossed. I counted them I got 1350 seeds.

Pardon me for asking, I must have missed this. Why where the seeds bad in the first place? I assume these where some you grew?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pardon me for asking, I must have missed this. Why where the seeds bad in the first place? I assume these where some you grew?

These AT THE BOTTOM are what I picked out from my seed run. I'm sure more would have popped I don't have the space for more right now.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

dang joe,that sucks,hope they man up and return everything...the delivery services are pretty busy right now...

off to the grow store in a bit,and going to pick up some shrooms...and maybe a quick stop at the yuppy store...

regular garden chores today,plus i will likely need to get the gmo in a bin for sweating and burping..maybe even pre-trim it so it's closer to ready to go in the morning...whatever i end up with is basically sold already...

oh yeah,and 21 up-pots to deal with...bye-bye 1 1/2 bales of medium!

that should be a nice run,the led room is gonna be packed! and i should be able to jam pack the main flower room next run...a bunch of cherry cookies and glue plus some seed run plants...and i can get the 3x3 tent back into flower...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to head out,got at least a gallon of nutes to haul home...still lighter than a bale of medium,which i will need to get soon...