What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX and Juanita sitting in a tree

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Re-ran the test again with 70% is instead of the Everclear. It seemed to have a little more spread but not as sensitive.

I watered with 32 oz of pH 6.0 water.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Transplanted the girls into their final 5 gal smart pots. I raised the lights a bit and watered them in with:
8 ml/gal Bio Vega
16 ml/gal Rhizotonic

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

After three days the girls have found their legs and are over the transplant. I'm going to start switching the lights to 12/12 (15 minutes shorter per day). They will probably stretch a good deal, they are mostly Sativa (NLD).

In other news, I made some bubble hash. Left is the first run 73-25 micron, right is the second run. I have a cheap set of bags, it is a 220-160-73-25 micron set. There was barely anything in the 73 micron bag.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

The girls are about where I want them. I have some metal rings I'm going to put in so I can train the branches into a more even canopy.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Tuesday is clone day. This picture shows my prep work. Of course I have a glass of water, a new razor blade, and some rooting powder.

In the front you can see the mini hempy buckets. These have a hole about 1/4 inch from the bottom and are filled with perlite. They were watered with pH 6.0 water with 10 drops / gal Superthrive.

The next row are the clones I took last Tuesday. They get watered with pH 6.0 water with 10 drops / gal Superthrive every other day or so to keep the roots moist. They will be pulled next Tuesday.

In the two red 9 oz cups you can see some rooted clones that came out of the cloner yesterday. Once I see new growth they will be gifted to someone.

In the third row back, you can see my six moms. they are in need of a major haircut. They give up way more than the six clones I take a week.

Finally you can see the Juanita sisters in the background switching to 12/12 (they are about 14/10 right now).

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looks great. Everything in neat and clean. How many days do you take to convert to 12/12.

Thanks a clean workspace is important when cloning. I didn't picture that 91% ISO I used to clean up with. My timer has 30 minute intervals so I reduce by 30 min each day. It takes about 12 days.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Today officially starts 12/12. They got pruned and tied down today. I'm going to try keeping everything under the rings trimmed this time.

Here is the up-skirt shot. You can see that all of her branches have been spread out and tied in place. It's hard to make out, but the main top is bent over and fills the center of the ring.

Here is what I had to take off from underneath.

firetech89

Looks good man. Got them all dressed up and thinned out. I have jumped on the Zammy train and order some from ACE last week. I'm thinking about running her outdoors let her get real big. Looks really good can't wait to see some flowers.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Interesting that you mentioned Zamal. These have a similar branching structure as the Zamal dominant Zamaldelica. Well I know Juanita la Lagrimosa is a cross between a NYC Diesel and a Reina Madre. Turns out Reina Madre is a cross with Zamal and an unknown congo.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

The girls got fed:

10 ml/gal Bio Vega
2 ml/gal Rhizotonic
8 ml/gal Bio Boost

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Here is a canopy shot. I've been trying my best to keep everything level. They are a lot closer to the lights than I wanted I've been pinching, bending, and pruning like mad. These girls just laugh and keep getting bigger!

Shot of the whole cabinet with the lights off. Still haven't seen any pistils, but they are feminized seeds so I'm not concerned about that.

firetech89

Interesting that you mentioned Zamal. These have a similar branching structure as the Zamal dominant Zamaldelica. Well I know Juanita la Lagrimosa is a cross between a NYC Diesel and a Reina Madre. Turns out Reina Madre is a cross with Zamal and an unknown congo.

Do you know anywhere to find Zamal? I've heard the psychedelic effects are amazing. I see ACE has a Zamal Hash, is that a cross with hash plant or Zamal it self?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Two bulbs on my T5 are burnt out. I noticed one last night, so I swapped it to see if it was the bulb or something else. Well today that bulb is burnt out too. I ordered four more and will troubleshoot it when it gets here.

The girls are continuing to stretch and I saw pistils today. This picture doesn't show just how thick it is in there, I'm afraid I'm going to have a jungle in there!

These are the thickest stems I have grown yet.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

I've been taking clones weekly, now I'm running out of room. Anyone need some clones?

I've been using LST and super cropping to control the canopy. I think this is the best canopy I've done yet.

They are two and a half weeks now, I hope they stop stretching soon. After three weeks or so I'll prune anything that hasn't reached the canopy. I've been taking a few fan leaves every day and you can barely tell.

firetech89

Looking very nice, the canopy looks nice and full. Do you still have space to raise your lamps if it gets crazy in there?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looking very nice, the canopy looks nice and full. Do you still have space to raise your lamps if it gets crazy in there?
:laughing:
Nope, and it is beyond crazy in there. I'm going to remove everything below the canopy to improve air flow. I can't even see the fan anymore! She's a kinky freak and loves being tied, pinched, and cut!