What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My crazy family

M

marygrace

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to write in the international area! My english isn't so good, and i want to perfect my languages abilities :D

I'm an italian little farmer and i want to share with you my experiences, my first attempts witch selections and pollen chucking and my general botanic tecnique, hoping to find nice people and good advices. So anyone who wanted to partecipate is moe than wlcome! :D

We shall now proceed to describe my garden!!!

It is more than a year that i'm cultivating perpetual, with 2 cabs [now 3 for the male blossoming (devil-shit mr nice)] , one for flowering : 2,05mx 1,20 witch a 400w philips son-t pia hps on a Light rail 3.5

picture.php

Some pics of the room at the beginning

A part

picture.php

The other

picture.php

There were 5 Delahaze (paradise seeds), 3 LSD (barneys), 1 Euforia (dutch passion) and a bit of my bagseeds, puts a 12/12 after a week of veg.

Go on ------------------>

M

marygrace

Few pics of Delahaze's buds!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you want to see more pictures of the strains i grew in 2014, you can see directly into my thread in the italian section. I have tested many strains from dinafem, because they also sell 1 seed pack, allowing me to test them.

Now in the flowering room i have 2 clones of High level and 2 of Flash back #2 (gives by a friend) also 3 Critical super.s.h , 1 Critical+, 1 super silver (freebies) and 1 white widow.

Updated picture soon!!

EDIT: The link of my thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290284

M

marygrace

In this moment in the cab veg i have some nice shit and devil female. I'm waiting to get some clones and test them in bloom to decide wich phenotypes to keep and pollinate. There are also 22 seeds of Malawi/Timewreck/L.A/Chemdawg and 10 seeds from dinafem at 1/2 weeks old.

Few pictures of few days ago

picture.php

picture.php

Now I can go to show you the cab of the flowering males, highly improvised

picture.php

Some male flowers

picture.php

picture.php

I'd like to pick up more pollen possible divided for phenotypes and stored into the freezer, , for the future uses.

I'd like to post, as often as possible, my works, hoping to be helpful to someone and be helped at the same time.

If you have any questions ask my without problems! Anyone is welcome!!

See you soon!!

Enjoy!

M

marygrace

Hello everyone!!

Lately i have very little time and i can't upgrade as i would like! Sorry

Since i had to upload a lots of materials, you can take a look at my original thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290284&page=43

As soon as i have time i describe everything as it should. this time i described :

1) my pollen collection
2)vegetative plants [selection and not]
3)Plants in bloom

Just a few pictures

High level

picture.php

picture.php

Some male flower

picture.php

Bloom cab

picture.php

Veg cab

picture.php

Have a good day!

M

marygrace

Ok, here I am!

Finally i chose to give priority to this thread, i prefer to confront with the whole world :D

I want to begin to make a synthesis of all the work i have done since the day I joined in this spettacular family!

LET'S START!!!! :rtfo:

Delahaze (paradise seeds) : I've grown 5 plants, really smooth!! Very stretch marked, slender and swollen flower. Smell much haze as in taste, ecellent to smoke during the day!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very good strain!

Last edited:
M

marygrace

Lsd ( Barney's farm) : 3 plants, i don't like very much this strain, smalls buds, too compact and very sensitive to fertilizers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

marygrace

Euforia ( dutch passion) : Only 1 plants, seed dinated by my cousin. Smells and taste of berries, has produced little due to a monster crop made by me in error XD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The entire yield of half box

picture.php

Last edited:
M

marygrace

Go on with:

Power Kush ( Dinafem) : 2 plants, homogeneous phenotypes. a very strong strain, like a very indica , brushy and lends itself well to LST. Compact flowers as golf balls. Smells of black pepper and taste decidely strong, very physical effect.

picture.php

Lst

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on ------------------------------------->

Last edited:
M

marygrace

Some bagseeds : up to 12/12 by seed in a 3,5liters pot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

marygrace

Blue dream ( humboltd s.o) : 2 plants, one indica dominant and the other sativa dominant with very foxtail traits. The first phenotype was very good, tropical fruits smell and taste. The other was more aesthetically beautiful but less good in somke.

Sativa dominant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on ------------------------------------->

M

marygrace

Pineapple Skunk ( Humboltd s.o)

As for the blue dream, 2 phenotypes, the indica dominant girl was more fragrant and tasty, like as a mango/ananas mix , than the sativa phenotype. The first ( freak) was less productive than the second.

Indica dominant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on ----------------------------->

M

marygrace

Sweet deep grapefruit (Dinafem)

5 plants, 4 similar indica dominant while 1 sativa dominant. Very vigorous strain, sweet smells tending to tree resins, swet taste with notes not defined.

Indica phenotypes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

marygrace

some still life (sweet deep grapefruit)

picture.php

picture.php

Blue dream ( sat. dom.)