What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamzia's floating ideas thread

zamzia

Veteran
From the man himself:

This new strain is ready and on sale!!!

Sour Strawberry: This combination of Sour Bubble, Strawberry Cough, Razz and Sour Diesel has an extraordinarily strong Strawberry flavor and smell. A great yielder in about 8 weeks flowering.

This pic was the winning BOGSHOT of the month by the Gnome. Thanks for the pic and I hope it's ok to use it here.

This strain was a great Strawberry Kush clone developed by some fine NorCal cloners. I contained strawberry cough, Razz and purportedly East Coast Sour Diesel. I crossed it to my sour bubble pollen and then did 2 bx's to my sour bubble.

This pic is the result of the first bx done by the Gnome. I will search for more pics and post them here soon but for now look at the Gnomes result. Thanks Gnome!!! :jump:

zamzia

Veteran
Me too GG. If you have time, have a look at the BOG section of the forum under Seed Boutique breeders. Lot of peeps running his gear with great results. I've ordered a few more seeds while they are available on the Bou/Bay for my stash ;)

G

ganjygav

Just did,yeah people seem to love it and from the sounds of it you wanna keep any slow runt plants. 30% thc in one of them.

Miraculous Meds

From the man himself:

Thanks, that clears it up, the straw kush has all those wrapped up, x the sb dad. Im sure its a winner. anything the sour touches has amped up trichs n flavor enhancement from the sour influence. This has sour in both the mom n pop parent plants. with the flav of the sc n razz, id bet its a flavor explosion.

zamzia

Veteran
21 of the BOG Sour Strawberry seeds are in wet kitchen towel, the other two are still in water, but I don't think they will crack. I will transfer them to pellets this eve :)

zamzia

Veteran
Love a new arrival of seeds!

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
I was gifted a cut of Indiana Bubblegum so I'll hold fire on popping the BOG ones, but good to have in my stash :)

G

ganjygav

I was asking another member who has that cut if it's got the bubblegum smell but he had only just put it into flower himself so didn't know. I'm pissed off at myself, I had been going through thseeds bubblegums seeds trying to find the bubble gum smelling phenos and only read recently that thseeds bubblegum stock plants had been trashed or stolen during some drama and their new bubblegum is named after its stickyness not from smell or flavour. So I had no chance of ever findind it it from Thseeds beans. I should research more before I buy seeds I guess. I only grow fems so not many options left for me. I couldn't stand the thought of growing plants for weeks to find out if they are male or female. Fems are a sure bet it seems to me at least.

zamzia

Veteran
Not everyone has the space or time to hunt through regular seeds fella. Shame about your quest with THseeds, although I have a feeling it'll have a happy ending :)

G

ganjygav

Nah I've cut my last bg plant down last week. Just a slightly fruity hash taste about it. I ain't buying anymore of these seeds,seems a waste now. I think I'm just gonna carry on doing classic strains. Still got to get white widow under my belt so that will be next.

zamzia

Veteran
Got these as freebies with an order of Heath Robinson's Chiesel from Highlife few years back. Might have to pop them.

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Any help please.... What's going on??? I'm get fucked off with this! Not the first time this has happened.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

unfortunately I think aligee could be right. grab a 100x scope n check the new growth tips for signs of them. they are hard to see.

If u confirm them, floramite doesn't work on that species. avid, n forbid for the eggs are the harsh chem choices that require a lot of safety precautions.

there have been a lot of good reports on high temps killing them. think its 120f for an hour, but again need to be careful in doing this treatment not to kill the plants.

then fatherearth has a thread going with organic treatments that look like they are effective.

So u have some options if u identify them. the first n third pics are real clear signs to me of broads/cyclamens.

Latest posts

Latest posts