What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
Great looking colas in development @wutwut :giggle: very healthy and uniform, well done. How many different Zamaldelica females from seed are you running ?
2nd, 3rd and 4th pic in your latest post look also very close to Zamaldelica elite mother.
thanks! i did sprout six feminized zamaldelicas for this round, and i tried to take cuttings of them. it's weird how they don't smell that much, i cannot explain the scent, it's hard to notice in this stage, maybe a very little bit of carrot but not mango yet. malawi has much more stronger smell, but that is not what i am mainly looking for. i wan't to see nice plants and be excited to wait for to feel the effect of them. but when i do rub those sugar leafs, these terpenes might make me laugh for good and raise the excitement to the next level.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to hear about your excitement wutwut :) Zamaldelica is not a very smelly strain compared with Skunk or Afghani hybrids, although most of the plants of the fem version produce a very enticing fruity smell at the end of flowering.

Montuno

...como el Son...

3-Junio-2022.
Zamaldelica fem (Zamal x Golden Tiger; nacida el 19-Mayo; A.C.E.), en su primera mañana en tierra madre en "La Perrera":

3-June-2022.
Zamaldelica fem (Zamal x Golden Tiger; born 19-May; A.C.E.), in her first morning on mother earth in "La Perrera":

IMG_20220604_125438.jpg

IMG_20220604_125424.jpg

IMG_20220604_124543.jpg

IMG_20220604_124528.jpg

J@ck

Hi Sativaman, thank you very much.
I'll be very happy if i can get the african side on the first and the thaï side on the other but if they are on the same side, i'll be happy too :hotbounce

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
se va a poner hecha una fiera bien pronto con la solana y calorazo que hace ya Montuno :LOL: espero estés aguantando por allí los calores lo mejor posible!

great looking buds wutwut ;) looking great after 56 days of flowering. First one has more Meao Thai influence, the one in the 2nd and 3rd pic (i think it's the same one, correct me if i'm wrong) looks very Zamaldelica elite and it's quite ripe, looks like she will be a fast finisher, the third one looks more Malawi in flowering structure.
I would decrease the EC in the feedings a bit, flush the most advanced one, and lower the temps in the tent a few º if possible (maybe that's difficult now close to summer time).

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
great looking buds wutwut ;) looking great after 56 days of flowering. First one has more Meao Thai influence, the one in the 2nd and 3rd pic (i think it's the same one, correct me if i'm wrong) looks very Zamaldelica elite and it's quite ripe, looks like she will be a fast finisher, the third one looks more Malawi in flowering structure.
I would decrease the EC in the feedings a bit, flush the most advanced one, and lower the temps in the tent a few º if possible (maybe that's difficult now close to summer time).
thanks, i like how this grows for being a 100% sativa strain. i had to take better photos to get known of the phenos. from 6 plants i found these 4 plants to be most interesting ones. one without photo is looking similar as pheno1 and pheno4, and last one without photo is too small in structure to keep for, but they are still pretty good.

pheno1
1.png

1-2.png

pheno2
2.png

2-1.png

pheno3
3.png

3-1.png

pheno4
4.png

4-1.png

musigny23

This is a Zamaldelica female I have from a regular seed I got a few years ago. I have three going. It's been probably 5 seasons since I grew a Zamaldelica regular seed. I remember a much wider range of phenotypes happen with regular seeds so it will be interesting to see what these 3 will do. The smaller plant to the right is a Golden Tiger from a regular seed but it was started later so it is a bit smaller. And, if you are wondering, the one further back that you can see "between" them is a Kai Jeh Thai tribal domesticate. That should be interesting. Bottom pic is this plant too. My natural pest controller.

jwU46sZ.jpg

oGIKWPz.jpg

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
(26-Junio; 21:15h)

Zamaldélica fem. (Zamal X Golden Tiger; A.C.E.; nacida/born 19-Mayo):

IMG_20220626_205241.jpg
IMG_20220626_205257.jpg
IMG_20220626_205323.jpg

(Las manchas blanquecinas que pueden verse se deben a la pulverización de tierra de diatoméas)

(The whitish spots that can be seen are due to the spraying of diatomaceous earth).

Latest posts

Latest posts