What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
2.png

3.png
zamaldelica bloody tip

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 113
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 89

goingrey

So, against all advice, including my own, I just went with the "dry the coco out" pest management strategy after all. Besides some tip burn (probably because the nutrient concentration grew as the coco dried out) it seems to have gone well.

The girl has gone very purple. A photo with the camera flash in darkness to show resin and another with the grow light to show color.

purple_Zamal1.png
purple_Zamal2.png

Interestingly now after two months of flowering she seems to be getting close to being ready for harvest. Has been drinking much less and the bigger fan leaves have already started senescence. I was expecting her to still have over a month more to go but doesn't seem like that will be the case.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
here are they now. seems to be very sturdy and healthy genetics, they did respond well to pruning for three times. also they don't care much about temperature / light changes from cold led tent to hotter hps tent. only one malawi had these weird looking leaves i usually see in fems, and unfortunately they mostly turn out herms. we'll see. actually one zam had also a little weird leaf set. after all research i'm very excited of these jungle wild sativas.

gear: 4x4x7 600w td-silent 500
hum 62% temp 27c+ (with 400w dim 22-24c)

there are;
- 2x panama in 1 gal fabric pots (normally pruned - clones)
- 5x malawi in 2 gal fabric pots (mainlining - fem seeds)
- 6x zamaldelica / same as malawi

i tried to save in height every inch that i can. probably in one week i will switch them to 11/13.

malzampan.jpg
normal leaves
IMG_20220417_143227.jpg
and not so normal ones
IMG_20220417_143532.jpg

IMG_20220417_143555.jpg

Last edited:

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
it's time to flip lights from 24/0 to 11/13. this is first time when they got darkness. they got pruned for 3 times (8 main tops). vegged about 50 days~ from a seed. seedling stage is always pretty slow. 26-29c / 62% rh.

1.png
2.png
6.png
4.png
5.png

sativaman514

These are the 3 zamaldelica I have been lucky enough to grow. 3 distinctive phenotypes.

1st plant got chopped 2 weeks ago. Huge, tall, slender, chunky, leaning on the Malawi side with fruity and oily smell (let me know what you think)

IMG_2658.JPG IMG_2757.JPG IMG_2746.JPG

2nd plant got chopped 3 weeks ago. Smaller plant, faster to finish, with a distinctive carrot smell. Looking Zamal dominant.

IMG_2644.JPG IMG_2740.JPG IMG_2645.JPG

3rd plant is also a monstrous Sativa. She is getting chopped later today. Smell is cat piss and mango, maybe a Thai pheno.

IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2777.JPG

Thank you to everyone from ACE team, providing premium Sativas and delightful genetics.

sativaman514

Lovely flowers Sativaman I really like number 3..
Thanks skunkfunk! I also feel like the 3rd one is the champion. She was the sativa plant I was dreaming about. Really, I wish I could have kept her as a companion plant, just Loving her and giving her TLC !!!!! ACE is amazing, and I like how you can recognise your phenotype out of their website strains pics. Cheers, and thanks again for comenting!

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
zammys n malawis - two weeks at 11/13. stretchy ladies. main-lined. they smell a bit but i can't recognize many scents yet. mainly that typical ' it's weed '.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 84
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 81

Mattbho

Thanks skunkfunk! I also feel like the 3rd one is the champion. She was the sativa plant I was dreaming about. Really, I wish I could have kept her as a companion plant, just Loving her and giving her TLC !!!!! ACE is amazing, and I like how you can recognise your phenotype out of their website strains pics. Cheers, and thanks again for comenting!
How's the effect ? Did 3 check all the boxes ??

sativaman514

How's the effect ? Did 3 check all the boxes ??
Yes, all 3 check the box. I grew a few different strains from ACE, and again this one brings it to the next level. After a couple Malawi run and KA5H to name a few, I was still surprised by the insane potency and effects from Zamaldelica.

Plant 3 is the cat piss pheno, with my favourite effects. Very strong, clean, but also the trippiest. Nice visuals effects and some dizziness. It is not heavy at all like Malawi. However, with such loud effects, the brain somehow gets tired. Effects are very long lasting. Unfortunately, I had to stop smoking her as my wake n' bake before work.
Plant 2 is a little less intense, the cleanest and most energetic, while still being very trippy. Again, effects are very strong and long lasting.
Plant 1 really carry the fruity terpenes from some Malawi. I think she is the less strong, but still effects are powerful and long lasting. Effects are energetic, clean and mood lifting, and a little less intense for the brain.

goingrey

ZamDry.png

Dry bud. Harvested twelve weeks after first pistils (11/13 light schedule).

Very frosty as you can see. Not the loudest odor-wise but a nice floral smell.

My tolerance right now is too low to evaluate the intricacies of the high but I can say it's super strong with the effects coming on in waves, each wave getting you more and more high.

Yield was one 1l jar (about an ounce maybe) which I'm totally happy with seeing as this was a "bonus" plant in the corner of the tent in a 3l container that got barely any veg time. A lot of smaller buds, no big tops really. Will have to do a proper run with the Zamaldelica getting the spotlight at some point and see how she does then.

Latest posts

Latest posts