You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DOG JONES

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DOG JONES Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 12:30 PM #1
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
DOG JONES

SPG*'s DOG JONES

The Dog Jones is SPG*'s accidental creation. He had a Chemmy Jones from truecannabliss next to his ChemD and he thinks it must of given out some pollen when it was nutrient stressed because he found the ChemD had a seed. It wasn't an intentional cross at all. He was surprised to see a nana on the CJ, but this is the result!

Last edited by zamzia; 07-11-2014 at 03:57 PM..
zamzia is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:36 PM #2
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
DJ sits in a slightly modded water farm (drilled out inner tub and air stone in rez), in a 1m2 tent under a 400w MH bulb. E.C. 1.0 and pH ~ 6. She's been in there for just over 5 weeks. I have to decide whether to pop her into flower as she sits, or wait until a space becomes available in the flower room RDWC system. This is mainly dependant on when beans arrive for Sanctuary Garden's Khalisi project.
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 12:40 PM #3
SativaBreather
Banned

SativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of light
good luck with ya grow mate
SativaBreather is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:44 PM #4
zamzia

Thanks SB. What do you make of these?

zamzia is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:03 PM #5
gotsohigh

Cool

nicee...dude thats a calyx/preflower
sure

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:09 PM #6
zamzia

Ok fella. Never had a hermie so didn't know what to look for. I have had males and I've had females. I'll let it ride

Last edited by zamzia; 07-09-2014 at 05:52 PM..
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2014, 10:42 PM #7
gotsohigh

looks like pollen on ya hand!?

Old 07-09-2014, 10:54 PM #8
zamzia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsohigh View Post
looks like pollen on ya hand!?
Haha! I think it was my dandruff actually
zamzia is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:57 PM #9
SativaBreather
Banned

SativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post
Thanks SB. What do you make of these?

View Image View Image View Image

as ya man says mate nothing to worry bout, perfectly normal
SativaBreather is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:53 AM #10
gotsohigh

This is the only seeds i have left after the idiotic law enforcing slaves/snouts paid a visit and took what was easy from my total connoisseur bedroom grow
A GLASS JAR!!!(sitting in a box in a adjacent room)which contained my (2nd CS attempt) "time consumed" precious "10" blue meanie s1 seeds!
Seeds are legal to posses in uk !"£$%^&*()!

Chem d seed was from a 100% chem d led grow

Last edited by gotsohigh; 07-13-2014 at 09:11 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.