What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem whit Amnesia Haze

Prakkendon

Hi guys, I'm new and I'm growing amnesia haze feminised indoor
Some weeks ago I've seen this strange colour in a leaf (1 photo) and I've noted that in 2 days the problem become bigger (2 photo).Those aren't the first leafs with this probelm. Maybe overfertilized? I've tried whit potassium sulfate to corretc that but i need help, i don't know how save it
20180223_065625.jpg

20180225_165937.jpg

nattyroots

PH problems and under/overwatering are often misdiagnosed as nutrient deficiency to terrible effect. Make sure those are right before tweaking with npk is my suggestion.
good luck

Prakkendon

I've tried to correct the problem with epsom Salt bug nothing, the problem become too bigger...
Now i bought a phmeter to see if the problem comes from the ph of the soil.
Any quick suggestion? Cause i Think that she doesnt survive till the end...

Attachments

• 20180308_114037.jpg
    20180308_114037.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180308_114025.jpg
    20180308_114025.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180308_114013.jpg
    20180308_114013.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 87

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PH problems and under/overwatering are often misdiagnosed as nutrient deficiency to terrible effect. Make sure those are right before tweaking with npk is my suggestion.
good luck

True...all environmental factors have to be in place to grow a quality green plant- pH, nutes, aerated soil with perlite (if using soil), adequate drainage and lighting. No bugs, no pests, etc.

burmese

if nothing helped then its not rootbound? ...plant eat yourself for constant mass vs amount of earth

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, this is not overfertilized.

It is a calcium deficiency .

Calcium and magnesium work together ( so it is easy to mess mind about what is missing ) .
2 parts of Calcium for 1 part of Mg .
If you give only Magnesium you dig the calcium deficiency .
If you give only calcium you dig the magnesium deficiency .

What is your pot contenance ? And which quality of soil ? I can't see any perlite from here .

Canna is selling a liquid calcium and magnesium for plants that are easy to use .

Do you recognized the same deficiency ? ( this picture was found on the internet to illustrate calcium deficiency )

picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
my vote goes on high EC in the half filled pot with that peat or coco, too dry and salts accumulated in it. all leaf tips burned, and curling down looking weak. surely underwatering symptoms to me
check for the run off Ec, it will be over 2.5ms that s sure

Chrono2

Seeing as your a new grower MAKE SURE YOUR MIXING YOUR NUTES IN THE PROPER ORDER
nitrates before sulfates.

cal mag goes in first, then your micro, then grow ,then bloom (assuming your using GH basic nutes)

cal mag and micro nutrients should have no sulfates in them at all, grow might have some and bloom should have all sulfates i believe.

basically just make sure your mixing nutes in the proper order NITRATES BEFORE SULFATES.
also these folks are telling you to use sulfate based mag, liquid cal mag is nitrate based.

Chrono2

if you have been messing up the order of nutes, i advise you flush with JUST ph water, then start feeding again.
if your not worried about over watering you might even consider flushing and immediately feeding

and all this is assuming your growing in some kind of coco mix

Chrono2

sorry for the triple post, but the size of your pot also looks really small for that size of a plant, maybe its just the camera angle, but if you could let us know what medium your growing in and how big of a pot that is we could probably help you more accurately :D