What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stone Pipes

OilGuy

Late to the party here, but those are gorgeous! I'm dying to try making one myself now even if it's as tough as it looks. Thanks for the idea and pics!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just wanted to post these beautiful pipes that paper-thorn made me. So very much appreciated! They are like works of art. The one is red and black and the other almost looks like hot chocolate, brown with milky swirls.

Attachments

• photo2094491.jpg
    photo2094491.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2094496.jpg
    photo2094496.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 51
  • photo2094495.jpg
    photo2094495.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2094497.jpg
    photo2094497.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2094498.jpg
    photo2094498.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 59

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I just wanted to post these beautiful pipes that paper-thorn made me. So very much appreciated! They are like works of art. The one is red and black and the other almost looks like hot chocolate, brown with milky swirls.

the red one is a beaut! totally old school hasch pipe shape, except made from stone instead of wood. sweet.

brickweeder

really nice pipes...paper thorn does good work. Talk about labor intensive.