What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando Lemon Kush

F

FreeUrMind

Here I grow again thanks to Bigganjabud for gifting me these San Fernando lemon kush Seeds via Tommy G @ Sweet Seeds.thanks for hooking me up lads.have them in water as we speak :dance013: thanks Bigganjabud :bow::bow:

Attachments

• Sweet seeds.jpg
    Sweet seeds.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 16

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chair pulled up and watching FreeUrMind. :bump
picture.php

Last edited:
F

FreeUrMind

Hey Darksider thanks for popping in bro I am just starting my seeds.so I hope I get a nice pheno atb Freeurmind:dance013:

B

bigganjabud

Brilliant mate

Brilliant mate

Hey Darksider thanks for popping in bro I am just starting my seeds.so I hope I get a nice pheno atb Freeurmind:dance013:

Ah man I am so glad you finally got the beans man
Can't wait to see what you can do with these genetics mate

I promise the genetics are amongst the freshest out in the market man you should find a keeper out of a packet as in all the sweet packs mate

Never once popped a whole pack and been disappointed man

Deliath

Glad to see you bought this strain, im gonna buy two seeds of this for my first cycle, let's see what you get ;)

F

FreeUrMind

Hey bigganjabud it took local sorting office ages to find them.i was reading up on them and they have kosher kush in the cross so really looking forward to running these thanks to you bro.

Thanks Deliath have you seen the pics of it on here looks Dank.looking forward to seeing
Your grow I will be subbing for sure...

Thanks for taking a look at my thread pork chop Buddha looking forward to this grow
Hope I get a pheno that leans towards kosher kush.heard it's great stuff

Yo Bigganjabud! Long time indeed my friend, how are you? I'm not much of a grower these days the reason for not seeing me around. I casually have a plant or 2 but nothing more really. I smoke like crazy now more then before so might have to increase productivity lol

B

bigganjabud

Yo Bigganjabud! Long time indeed my friend, how are you? I'm not much of a grower these days the reason for not seeing me around. I casually have a plant or 2 but nothing more really. I smoke like crazy now more then before so might have to increase productivity lol

It would be great to have you back man I've got about 4 diarys on the go at the min mate have a poke about and let me know if any gelato pops up over by you please

B

bigganjabud

I am super pleased I've got you out of that depression with these seeds man

All is good all is well all is germed

Seems I've made ya day, ya week and ya next three months

GET IN THE SWEET

How many failed seeds was it now?

Keep it sweet mate seems like the seeds and you have a nice partnership allready

How many seeds out of the 4 got tails?

F

FreeUrMind

I am super pleased I've got you out of that depression with these seeds man

All is good all is well all is germed

Seems I've made ya day, ya week and ya next three months

GET IN THE SWEET

How many failed seeds was it now?

Keep it sweet mate seems like the seeds and you have a nice partnership allready

How many seeds out of the 4 got tails?

Alright Bigganjabud yeah bro I am buzzin thanks too you.

I didn't really want too answer this.but you asked it was 3 packs of seeds
I fecked up by putting straight into coco

2nd grow I left light on 24/7 and cubes dried out but to be honest these
Sweet Seeds germed great for me 3 tails showing so far other has cracked
But not showing yet.

Won't be long till I am enjoying lemon kush Mmm:dance013:

Cheers bro

B

bigganjabud

That's off to a flyer of a start mate greatest possible luck to you for the rest of the grow man

GET INNNN

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Can't wait to see your SFLK mate.
I've never grown it myself but I've had nothing but success with sweet seeds gear so far.

with such a good start it should be smooth sailing from herders. Just give it light, water and some nutrients and it pretty much grows itself.

Cheers m8

Latest posts

Latest posts