What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Botanicare KIND

MID TOWN

I just started using KIND and I wanted to get everyones thoughts on it and experiences with it.

How do you like it? Compared to others?

What addatives are you using?

What medium?

Is it normal to need a LOT of PH up?

I'm running the "expert recipe" in Pro Mix and water Drain to Waste.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've never used it, but I'm kinda curious to know how it is too. If it's half as easy to use as PBP, it's a winner! Lol

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Ive used it for about 3 yrs now. and so far I like it ok. I liked thetriflrx better but I understand its been discontinued. You do need to use more of the base than they ask for. I need calmag more than before. I haven't decided if using more base or calmag is better. The plants also like liquid karma with it. I only add it every 4th watering. the veg. plants I keep at 1.4 EC and pH at about 5.8-6.The flowering plants at about 1.7EC and 5.8-6.1 in flower with liquid karma every 3rd watering. I grow ebb n flow tables in 1-2 gal smart pots water twice a day.

Botanicare is Southwest plastic garbage.
If you want that nasty plasticy they grow in Az you can use that bullshit Miracle Gro. And anyone with taste buds will know it!