What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triacontanol what products have it today?

Cannabologist

Veteran
Its not really my place to say who has it.

I can certainly tell you though who does not as I know, such as Mammoth, etc., do not.

Here's some tips; if you are adding a product that has tria in it, it is likely a PK booster or other product said to increase aromas and resin production (ie. like every product on the market rofl oops) :tiphat:

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
I really don't get that guy (gal?)... Why does he (she?) even bother to log onto ICMag?

Cannabologist

Veteran
Instead of shitting on me for doing your homework for you, you could already take the diamonds I've already given and say,

"Oh.... THANK YOU CANNA, for informing us as to things we didn't know, (people are wrong saying xyz product has tria when it doesnt, etc)."

AMAZING, people in TWENTY EIGHTEEN would have to lift a finger OH MY GOD HOW DARE THEY NOT get EVERYTHING for free!

BURN THE WITCH! BURN HER!!!!

Him?? Burn him???????

DOEsn't matter BURN THE WITCH!!!! :woohoo:

brown_thumb

*sniff, sniff* ugh... choke... gag...

Someone opened a can of April Fool's bullshit and has been smearing it all over this thread.