What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fulvic Acid

Avenger

Veteran
oda.state.or.us/dbs/heavy_metal/detail.lasso?-op=eq&product_id=33143

0.6% fulvic by the newly approved test method.

Attachments

• bioag ful-power lamar-hpta method fulvic analysis.jpg
    bioag ful-power lamar-hpta method fulvic analysis.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
This is organic growing at it's finest.
Please stop using chemicals to grow your cannabis. Your hurting yourself and others by using them. If you need more production, plant one more seed. Peace
That's the American talking. Sorry, but you guys really never get the point about organic farming or organic labels.
Using leonardite is organic growing at its worst and it's growing cannabis in chemicals! Are you hurting yourself and others by using it? I don't know but what I do know is the following:
Using non-renewable fossil material isn't organic in any way. That's like using shredded tyres as organic soilless medium because recycling is good for nature and hence it's OMRI, LoL!
Honestly, it's at best a lame excuse for environment destroying near surface mining of lignite aka brown coal and the main use thereof: highly pollutive electricity generation! Nothing renewable and nothing organic or environment friendly about that! Whoever's running OMRI is a complete jerk.

Organic farming is not about using nature derived stuff: See, lignite is some sort of pseudo-mineralised coal product mined exactly like those bad inorganic mineral fertilisers you curse so much about. Leonardite can also be seen as a young form of petroleum. Now tell me, what's organic about coal, tar, and mineral oil, eh? Shredded tyres on the other hand are at least in good parts made from renewable, plant-derived natural rubber :) .

Organic farming and organic products are about caring for the environment. If you want to do something for mother nature, use fulvic acid derived from the wood industry. That's renewable, and that's probably worth an organic label.

BillFarthing

Veteran
If you want to do something for mother nature, use fulvic acid derived from the wood industry. That's renewable, and that's probably worth an organic label.

I've read quite a bit about fulvic acid. I didn't know that it could be derived from wood. Is it a byproduct of the pulping process?

I am not affiliated with Mr. Fulvic, but they get their fulvic from a shallow shale deposit without excavators or blasting. After they get the water soluble fulvic, they put the source material back with minimal disruption to the ground. I really like that company.

brown_thumb

I changed brands already but am searching for highest quality products made as greenly as possible. If anyone knows brand names and their benefits, I for one, am very interested.

BillFarthing

Veteran

different

The process uses heat and potassium hydroxide (among other salts/agents) for extraction.
It destroys the bioactivity of the fulvic acid and you are left with salts in your product.
Cold water extraction methods retain the bioactivity of the fulvic acid, and your product is clean.
The cheap stuff is leftovers from destructive mining practices.

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
For the most part, Kelp4Less uses the cheapest, lowest quality products available.
Potassium in a fulvic product = poor manufacturing process.

How do you know this?

I didn't even know fulvic had to be 'bioactive' - Isn't its mode of action chelation?