What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chimera GFxBB
picture.php

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i like the sound of that grapefruitXblueberry. sounds delicious! i love anything with blueberry or grapefruit, but put them together and you get AMAZING lol

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya the gfxbb is redic!

Today I brushed against an inner sugar leaf and got the most pungent sharp citrus smell! Almost like the catpiss clone I used to be around back in the day.

The Swt 4 smells less strongly upon stem rub but it's more earthy grapefruit smelling

Although, the mutant swt 4 is super strong grapefruit/citrus smelling....like over the top strong!

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx guys

Major frost and fade...

Lemon Larry X Shishkaberry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Zam and Mister
Couple of Macros

Plushberry
picture.php

picture.php

one week later
picture.php

picture.php

Ganja Maker

Looking sweet critter, I was wondering how much light you were shining on these sexy girls? I don't think it was mentioned yet.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Ganja 1000W Hps was used for flower

Peyote Purp
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The last two entries of PB and PP are at 56 days of 12/12.

Damn bro I missed this .. But subbed for the show!

They all look killer! But the purple peyote .. Wow that girl looks like a wild freak!

Quick question about the Bayer Citrus .. Is it safe to spray at all? And is it safe to use on my mircoherd in the soil? Thanks!

Mister_D

Veteran
Gemini - If you are talking about Bayer Fruit, Citrus & Vegetable Insect Killer, it will reek havoc on your microherd. Not sure about spraying. If you intend to use an Imid containing product go with bayer tree and shrub or the advance, more concentrated for your money. Don't be fooled into thinking because the citrus has less imid it is less toxic to you or your plants. Lots of informaiton about imid in these threads

Phylloxera information - aka root mites aka root aphids
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70503

Fungus gnats or WINGED ROOT APHIDS???
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=159960

If you are looking for something effective and safe for your microherd. Grab a bottle of sm-90. It can be applied as a foliar or a root drench in soil/less and hydro/aero. If using as a root drench, 5ml per gal. at every watering clone til flush (bottle directions say 2-3ml per gal., but 5ml has been well tested and works awesome). I can personally attest to it's effectiveness on root aphids and fungus gnats. Was orignally designed for spider mites, but seems to work on any bug that comes in contact with it. Your plants will take it up through the roots, so it has systematic insect killer effects as well. Also acts as a wetting agent and root growth enhancer, i've witnessed both of those effects first hand. DHF has been recommending this stuff for at least 15 years for a reason. One more thing if you start to research this stuff alot of people have said it destroys your microherd. Both dongle69 here at the mag and the owner of nutrilife (maker of sm-90) have confirmed with a microscope that it only kills anaerobic bacterica (the bad kind). Less toxic to you and your plants compared to imid, and it won't stunt growth like imid does. IMO imid should only be used as a last resort. Hope that helps.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to politely disagree...I had been running SM-90 and I got these things...yes it suppreses them but they get you week 3 of flower. The MET52 seems to be working so far but I haven't gone to flower with any yet so time will tell.

I do know I used Bayer small dose 5ml Fruit and citrus 7 days before flip and it help a bunch and I got no stunting or burning. In fact that has been my best harvest yield wise.(Ive never sprayed) This is after using botaniguard,sm90,excitar,azatrol,azamax,bacillus, benificial myco, all to no avail. Used imid once in small dose before flower and they made it thru fine. Smoke was sooo clean white ash.

But this is a well debated topic as D pointed out...not sure about your micro herd I was in coco w/ added bennies...so its up to you to pick what path to take.

I say call our friend and get some met52 sent to you and keep it cool and dry (storing when not using) $100 bucks. If that don't work then try other tech. cause Met is organic friendly I assume.

Mister_D

Veteran
I have to politely disagree...I had been running SM-90 and I got these things...yes it suppreses them but they get you week 3 of flower. The MET52 seems to be working so far but I haven't gone to flower with any yet so time will tell.

I do know I used Bayer small dose 5ml Fruit and citrus 7 days before flip and it help a bunch and I got no stunting or burning. In fact that has been my best harvest yield wise.(Ive never sprayed) This is after using botaniguard,sm90,excitar,azatrol,azamax,bacillus, benificial myco, all to no avail. Used imid once in small dose before flower and they made it thru fine. Smoke was sooo clean white ash.

But this is a well debated topic as D pointed out...not sure about your micro herd I was in coco w/ added bennies...so its up to you to pick what path to take.

I say call our friend and get some met52 sent to you and keep it cool and dry (storing when not using) $100 bucks. If that don't work then try other tech. cause Met is organic friendly I assume.

My current thinking it's best to rotate a couple different products to make sure you kill every single one of them.

Enough off topic though. That sour diesel looks mighty tastey :biggrin:. Is she from seed or clone?

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Mister D...she is from seed from one of the 2010 ibl drop. I really love her :)