What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
THIS IS NOW MY PERMANENT GROW JOURNAL

Well the time has finally come folks for another grow, Im starting to get low on the herb and its just time anyway to start another one. Some of you followed my last grow and saw that I used my T5 light the whole grow and had about 6-7 ounces off 3 plants, not bragging but I think thats respectable for my first complete grow. This go round its the same deal, T5 light for the entire grow. I had thought about getting a 400 HPS and then adding the T5 light for supplemental lighting and hopefully increase my bud size, but this is still a big maybe as I would have to come up with the Money to purchase this and this is something that I just dont have. Which brings me to my next Topic. What am I gonna grow? Well last time was bagseed and I had no idea what I was going to end up with. This time its a little different, you see this time I will have 1 main cola, that packs a mighty punch.............Well if you havent figured it out Im growing Northern Lights Gifted to me by my T5 friend, You know who you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH Brother! :respect: :respect: :joint:
Also gifted to me by my same friend was some Garberville Purple. Your the coolest man :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Now I started the Purple about a week before the NL so the Garberville Purp is a little bigger maybe I can F.I.M the purples and let the NL catch up what do you think guys? You guys helped me out alot last grow and since this is my first time trying to tame NL & GP I might need some help again.

Nutes:

Technaflora B.C. Line
B.C. Boost
B.C. Grow
B.C. Bloom
Thrive alive B-1 green
Thrive alive B-1 red
Awesome Blossoms
MagiCal
Sugar Daddy
&
Since I am growing a purple strain I thought I would pick up a bottle of Humboldt County's Own Purple Maxx snow storm. Figured I could help bring those vibrant colors out with the Purple Maxx.
Oh and still using a little superthrive too.

Growing Medium:
Fox Farms Ocean Forrest
Fox Farms Chuncky Perlite (this stuff is Big nothing like that crap at Wal-Mart.)
&
Pro-Mix BX
This journal is going to be a little different than my last due to the more complicated strains for one and the other because what I type here comes straight from my Notepad that I keep a daily journal on the progress of my plants each day. So It should be a interesting journal to say the least. I should post some of my old journals and let you see how I screwed up and how I would get off topic and start talking about off the wall shit cause I am always smoking when I do my daily journal entry. So who knows what you guys might get to read. Oh yeah the corresponding pictures will be posted with that days entry. haha im high now
On to the Pics:
Day 15​

:joint:
-Today all of the babies got put into there final home, the 3 gallon grow bag. I was suppose to do it this morning like @ around 8-9 a.m. to get it over and done with but it is now11:40a.m. I havent done shit but bring all my transplanting materials inside from the building outback.

~Transplanted and have the pictures below~

-Made a Foliar Solution from Technafloras Thrive Alive B-1 Green & have started to mist them soon after the transplant took place. I will continue to spray them preferably while the lights are out in the Veg stage and stop as soon as Flowering begins. Its like a Vitamin mixture that helps keep the plants healthy.

-after watering heavily after the transplant there was some soil mixture that had settled. So I have filled in those spots with some of the remaining soil mixture that I made today.

All the Nutes and my clipboard that I drew a Rasta herb banner on.

These are the two GP by themselves.

Here are my Garberville Purple and Northern Lights together like one big happy family.

NL seedlings approaching Veg stage.

My little NL seedlings awaiting transplant.

Transplanting into the 3 gallon grow bags.

Sitting cozy in there new home.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Day16​
-Today the plants look to be a little larger than yesterday which is good I thought they might be stunted a little from the transplant.
-No watering today due to the heavy watering that occured yesterday, I did however mist them twice today with the foliar spray.

Nice and Green!!!

These are the two Garberville Paurple's

Thats all I have for now folks hope you have enjoyed My Green Heaven today. Happy Growing! :joint:

bogusik2

D Rock everything look very nice so far :) Good luck with those NL plants - i bet they turn out real gangster in your hands :) Can't wait for more action from your garden :) pzdr

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo D

Nice looking setup brother
Very clean and well organized, hopefully we can get the same show we got when you ran your T5 thread!
My green Heaven a knock off of My blue heaven perhaps?

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Yo D

Nice looking setup brother
Very clean and well organized, hopefully we can get the same show we got when you ran your T5 thread!
My green Heaven a knock off of My blue heaven perhaps?
Exactly right, I knew the Dog would get it. Well hopefully the results will be a little better this time from the last grow, not that last time was bad or anything.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow D Rock, grow tent, organics, northern lights - I gotta say mate, you've got good taste and I'm not only saying that because I use a tent, organics and am growing a northern lights #2 as well :D

Joking aside, those are some healthy looking plants. Are you planning on just doing a sog? or any plans for a scrog or some lst? Whats this Purple Maxx when it's about? We don't have that in the UK, was wondering what it's like or if you could post a picture of the bottle.

All that with a T5? Imagine what you'd produce under a 400hps :rolleyes:
:wave:

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
Nice grow D Rock, grow tent, organics, northern lights - I gotta say mate, you've got good taste and I'm not only saying that because I use a tent, organics and am growing a northern lights #2 as well :D

Joking aside, those are some healthy looking plants. Are you planning on just doing a sog? or any plans for a scrog or some lst? Whats this Purple Maxx when it's about? We don't have that in the UK, was wondering what it's like or if you could post a picture of the bottle.

All that with a T5? Imagine what you'd produce under a 400hps :rolleyes:
:wave:

Thanks for the kind remarks sammet, the stuff is from Humboldt county Line

Here is a Pic of the wrapper:

Purple%20Maxx_Label.jpg

Have never used it but have been told it helps bring out all the vibrant colors in your herb what evr color they might be, not just purple. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
Pirate138 said:
those plants look very healthy. good job
Well thanks Pirate and thanks for stoping by too.

Day 17 December 15, 2007​

-Not much to say today. Plants seem to be very perky today. Rotated plants around to just give things a change. No Water for them today except from the spray bottle with the Foliar mixture.

-Soil is still good and damp

-Some time in the next couple days I want to see if I can F.I.M. my Garberville Purples, maybe someone here on the board can tell me exactly when Im suppose to do it. Or is there a specific time frame to do it in at all?

-Peace Im out, gonna smoke another bowl :joint:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
D Rock said:
Exactly right, I knew the Dog would get it. Well hopefully the results will be a little better this time from the last grow, not that last time was bad or anything.

Cool great movie very funny

B

Bigtimer7

Good job man! Always bustin out nice grows! I love it man and keep up the perky plants!!! Peace my man...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
D Rock said:
Thanks for the kind remarks sammet, the stuff is from Humboldt county Line

Here is a Pic of the wrapper:

Purple%20Maxx_Label.jpg

Have never used it but have been told it helps bring out all the vibrant colors in your herb what evr color they might be, not just purple. :joint:

So I guess it's some sort of fulvic/humic acids with added amino acids. Interesting stuff - I'll keep an eye out for it over here but I won't be holding my breath :D

I'll stick around if you don't mind D :lurk:

D Rock

Veteran
Sure, hang around put your feet up and relax. What kind of popcorn is that you have? I'll have some as long as its not to salty.

T5GrowerNow

The plants are beautiful. Look very healthy. And I hope many will be females.
You have it down. Clean room. Good soil. Nutes all ready. I bet these are going to be real beauties. Great job! And you gave me another great tip - Chunky perlite. good move. That is on my list.
Good luck. You da man.

D Rock

Veteran
T5GrowerNow said:
The plants are beautiful. Look very healthy. And I hope many will be females.
You have it down. Clean room. Good soil. Nutes all ready. I bet these are going to be real beauties. Great job! And you gave me another great tip - Chunky perlite. good move. That is on my list.
Good luck. You da man.
Nice of you to stop by, Thanks for the kind words brother. Yeah the Perlite at regular stores is kind of small and easily breaks down when handled but this Fox Farms Perlite is big! and holds together well when handeling so you dont end up with a bunch of dust. I wanted more oxygen to get to the roots and have a better drainage system in my soil. I learn alot from you too T5GrowerNow. Later you guys! :wave: :joint:

cpt.kush

those baby's look good D-ROCK !!..hey do you think the 2' 4 bulb t5 would perform as good as yours for flowering in a micro setup ?

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks CptKush, Yeah Im sure if it were on a smaller scale than what Im doing, Which isnt big at all.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Day 18 December 16, 2007​

- Today The Plants Got anywhere from 1cup - 4cups of water depending on how dry each bag of soil is and how heavy it is.

Later on in the day :joint: :rasta: :joint: :rasta:

-I am continuing to spray the plants with the foliar mmixture.

-I really try to spray them after the lights go out cause if you dont and you spray the plants with the lights on all those drops of water act like tiny magnifying glasses and you run the risk of burning your plants with the light above them.

-Watered the Garberville Purples Today with about 4 cups or 1 Liter of H2O. The Northern Lights got 2 cups or 1/2 liter of water as they are a little smaller than the Purples.

Just so you know guys the light was lowered a little after taking the pics I just moved it up to move plants around and clean up better.

:lurk: :lurk: :joint:

Thats all Folks.

- Just Got Done FIM'ming my 2 Garberville Purples. Lets hope they are both Female.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts