What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL of DUTY 4.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
trying it out today w/ a buddy in about an hour.. im sure ill be with you soon.

G

I think this game ruin my social life for a bit also man. Game looks f cking awesome!!!! Has anyone played ghost recon advanced war fighter for pc? That game is sick!!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only just got number 3 ,but love it
so 4 is a deff

mangled

got it on PC (PC>all) its pretty good and immersive

But for online shooter still playing TF2, cant get enough of that

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
bought it last night... its pretty good.. but i suck hardcore.. practice makes perfect

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
havent played it buti needed a new PC shoooter love killin noooobz with tha track ball!!!!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I would join you but I cant. Single player mode only. Besides that I would just end up fraggin you anyways.

J

JollyGreen

wmass said:
this game may ruin my life. who's coming with me? :headbange
part 3 caused me to not pay attention to my girl and ruined my life

Round 4 Jollygreen vs Girlfriend :fight:

dbuzz

Veteran
so is it true there is no regular capture the flag? such disappointments...but i guess that's okay. the 360 multi player beta was off the chain.

G

gonna be testing out the single player soon... if it looks good ill buy it and play it online... right now im still addicted to cs:s anyone else play it?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Please tell me if COD4 has the same gameplay as the previous ones. If so i think i will give it a miss. Waiting intently for Resident Evil 5 and Timeshifters to come out on PS3. Downloaded timeshifters demo the other day and i think it knocks the socks off most other games. I found the previous COD gameplay was stiff at the best and got tired of it quite quickly. If the new one is different then it might be worth a go.

Confirmed... this game is badass.

I bought it yesterday.. took 2 very large hits of hash.. and grinded out the first 3-4 levels with a friend.

It has great intense realistic graphics (360 1080 on 42) good fast engine that is def similar to pre COD except to me it seems to enviroment is a little more "open" feeling. where as in prev cod it felt like you were stuck to only one door way.. again though not far off from before.

I haven't gotten deep enough to comment on the multi player stuff but was definetly impressed with just playing the game. + plus from what it looks like the multi is gonna be sick so.. peace.. got one more hit to do before I'm playing.. peace.

edit to clarify for you.. the game seems quicker with much more array of weapons and way s to deal death.. so I would say it in a way is much different than say cod 1 where you had like 1 gun at a time or whatever. with this you have like 800 things to do.. and you get all confused and say.. shit.. :D

ps I haven't played it much.. but talked to a friend on the phone who said he beat the game or was finish ing it last night... tome that indicated that it will be a quick game considering he sucks.. but we'll see.

Last edited:

Verite

Veteran
ozzy said:
Single player is supposed to be 4-6 hours long...can anyone confirm.

Yes I will confirm that. Shorter than the pubic hair on a fish.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I'm still a CS nerd, but i want COD4 baaad...

...but you know what else i'm anticipating even more? ...

...Fallout 3...

...oh yes...

ArcticBlast

Verite

Veteran
Me too since I played the crap outta the first two but not as much as Im looking forward to Spore.

Latest posts

Latest posts