What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Pics of what?

No way I'd use the photos from a popular real estate website.

Just signed the contract today. Deal is done. I'll have some pics after I go to closing and get them keys.

Pics or it ain't real don't apply to me.

Been at this grow thing for 2 decades. You can check my other thread if you need to peep the show and tell.

That’s awesome dude! :good: Looks like you’re bouncing back strong after that mishap. Same with DTOG. He came back so strong, it was crazy! Hats off to both you guys for showing everyone how you handle a speed bump. :tiphat: :tiphat:

If the new grow show is even half as good as your last, we’re in for a treat.

U

useless.gardens

Thanks so much for the kind words fellow farmers.

Deposit is paid , property is mine.

Should be back with lights on, under the midnight sun, by the first week of November. No lie.

All these beans and I'm so excited to crack those Relentless platinum fire ogz. So they going down first.

Soon as I settle, gonna gift myself two more tents and a complete propagation set up... 4x thick trays, bubble cloner, aero cloner, domes, 4x2 propagation trays, several one bulb t5s, peat pucks, rapid rooters, rooting powder, shelving, etc.

My cart at heavy gardens dot com already filled and waiting for a new, safe, secure, nobody know me, different state addy.

Put the house in a land trust too. I own it but my name isn't in public records.

I use a Wusthof paring knife for taking cuts... so need one of those.

Coming soon to a thread near you!!!!
(B)east coast mode.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Dang. These fucks. Hold my deposit and contract only to take another offer w/o giving me the chance to put more money on the table. Lost the house. Dang. I can't win for trying. Think my realtor is either retarded or lying to me. Hmmmmm. Ow well. As much as I'm putting forth effort... at a loss to solve my living situation.

Last edited:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
This kind of thing might bring despair and defeat to lesser men.

But certainly, a truly useless man ...will find a way to persevere and make his aspirations a tangible reality.

You got this man. A better place is still waiting for you.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang. These fucks. Hold my deposit and contract only to take another offer w/o giving me the chance to put more money on the table. Lost the house. Dang. I can't win for trying. Think my realtor is either retarded or lying to me. Hmmmmm. Ow well. As much as I'm putting forth effort... at a loss to solve my living situation.

That's lame man...

One would think a deals a deal but it seems that's not the case any longer.

Stay strong and keep looking for the best place you can find.

U

useless.gardens

Maybe, it's nostalgia. Maybe, it's me. But, the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Many people aren't good for their word -even when you're paying them. Some of the biggest frauds I have ever met are highly educated and working high level jobs. A deal is only a deal between men of honor any more. And, even honor is subject to manipulators and selfish fuckwads. Contracts don't mean shit unless you're lawyered up. For a dollar, people would sell out their neighbor. Lawyers will lie their teeth off for a dollar. Your doctor will lie about that mistake he made to save a dollar. And, no doubt, and not in the room when any of these offers go down (this is the 3rd time my realtor could not get the job done), a realtor would fake the contract to get $100 more in commission on the back end of a deal. I think it's challenging to be educated and savvy and watch how people behave. Integrity is, mostly, a thing of the past. Big fan of do what you say and say what you do... even if it seems as though that type of person is a rarity nowadays. I don't get how people raise their kids one way and walk out the door behaving the exact opposite... I call it "in church on Sunday lying on Monday" syndrome.

I do appreciate the people that love the hobby we all love. Not to say we're perfect people, or better than others, but at least we share the same passion.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Picked up some packs of Exotic Gentix for $58 on sale.

2 packs of "blue steel" and a pack of "citrique".

Also grabbed an extra of Relentless "platinum fire og"...stoked to have 2 packs of that now.

I'm gonna build my own house with the packages from seed purchases. Just gonna move right next door to you or you...don't mind the extension cord going from your garage to my cardboard home. Got everything plugged in to a power strip that hangs over a DWC bucket.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Along for the ride, should be an exciting one seeing you get a new place and starting up after everything. Don't sweat not getting the place, could very well be a godsend, and the one you end up getting you love way more.

U

useless.gardens

Along for the ride, should be an exciting one seeing you get a new place and starting up after everything. Don't sweat not getting the place, could very well be a godsend, and the one you end up getting you love way more.

Thanks.

& I appreciate the vote of confidence from everyone.

Got the Seedsman order today. Big ups for a smooth transaction from a top Euro seed bank.:huggg:

U

useless.gardens

Sent off my $ for beans.

Changed out one pack of Blue Steel for a pack of Bootyliscious.

Wanted to sample a range of Exotics' males... The Cube, Orange Valley OG, Cookies and Cream.

Plus I got a pack with the Mint Chocolate Chip male.

My stash includes... Blue Steel, Bootyliscious, Rainbow Chip, Citrique... stoked!!!

Got 20 of the Platinum Fire by Relentless too. That combo makes me drool.

I feel like 40 Exotic beans should net me a good male and female.

We shall see.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Was peeping beans today. On the fence for some Oni Tropicana Cookies. On sale, they like $150 for a pack. Seems like a lot of $change for some f2s. I want to grab a very super extra cookies dominant strain in case there's an issue scoring cuts from my connections. Gonna, and I stress the next word, need that minty goodness in my jars!

I see the Cookie Family is tripping face on $800 packs of (20) beans. Seed game going to the birds. Love that rapper dude keeps lying about creating Cherry Pie (one of my top 10 cuts of all time) when I know for a fact that strain was created by the dude/crew that founded Grokashi.

Got some properties to peep this week. Not gonna comment on any outcome until I get keys in my hand.

U

useless.gardens

When I was young, after my parents divorced, my Dad got into kayaking. He opted to make his home in a van he hooked up and travelled all over living a nomadic lifestyle. My Dad lived like that for years. Gym membership for showers. Laundromat for clothes. Of corse, freelance for work... with a PO box for a permanent addy.

Oddly, like a swimming upstream, very unconscious in it's origin, I have found myself watching tons of YouTube vids on "van life" and full time "rv" dewellers.

If I didn't love growing flowers so much, I would buy a class A or B motor home... or a 20 to 30 foot trailer style unit and pick-up truck... and say fuck buying a house.

It's not about tiny living as much as advancement in technology that makes a roaming but connected life easier. And no doubt, the freedom that comes into play in that style of life is very cool.

Some sick class B mobile homes out there. Lol. With solar and backup generator and LED lights could probably grow in a wardrobe closet. Lol.

On the road again, can't wait to be on the road again... song is playing over and over in my head.

Last edited:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I once read an article in HT about guys growing in a double decker trailer. They kept the wheels chucked keeping it stationary but they could move it if necessary. Ran about 12kw if im not mistaken ac also. Long as you can cover the cost of gas for generators you could be set.
If they can keep cargo trailers and semis refrigerated you can surly grow in em.

U

useless.gardens

There are trailers like that they park at your restaurant, all equipped for growing, in which you would farm leafy greens and the like. Several companies out there with investment capital type funding making a go of it.

Plus the seedmaker Garden of Dreams was involved with a trailer like you mention. I was on another forum at the time and following his thread. Was fascinating.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sent off my $ for beans.

Changed out one pack of Blue Steel for a pack of Bootyliscious.

Wanted to sample a range of Exotics' males... The Cube, Orange Valley OG, Cookies and Cream.

Plus I got a pack with the Mint Chocolate Chip male.

My stash includes... Blue Steel, Bootyliscious, Rainbow Chip, Citrique... stoked!!!

Got 20 of the Platinum Fire by Relentless too. That combo makes me drool.

I feel like 40 Exotic beans should net me a good male and female.

We shall see.

I had a buddy that ran the Mint Choc Chip and Bootylicious. He found a killer MCC , buyt no word on the Bootylicious. Although I did turn down the offer of the Bootylicious males. Just didn't have the room.

U

useless.gardens

I had a buddy that ran the Mint Choc Chip and Bootylicious. He found a killer MCC , buyt no word on the Bootylicious. Although I did turn down the offer of the Bootylicious males. Just didn't have the room.
Yeah. I'm excited about the Relentless and Exotic seed.

Just want one or two regular males.

Rest of my game is about mother plants and making fems.

Latest posts

Latest posts