What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know of any good cannabis documentaries?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Saw Kog's videos. The guy made me laugh my ass off with his general attitude of the system paired with the aussie accent. Dude grows some serious plots though.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If you're a Republican you might consider reviewing Reefer Madness to get your facts straight.

[YOUTUBEIF]zhQlcMHhF3w[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

January 8th, 2018:
TOPEKA

A Kansas state lawmaker made racist comments about blacks and marijuana, saying that African-Americans had the worst response to the drug because of their “character makeup, their genetics.”

The lawmaker, Republican Rep. Steve Alford of Ulysses, apologized Monday amid mounting criticism.

Alford made the statements over the weekend at a legislative coffee event in response to a question about marijuana legalization.

“What you really need to do is go back in the ’30s when they outlawed all types of drugs in Kansas (and) across the United States, what was the reason they did that?” Alford said at the event. “One of the reasons why, I hate to say it, the African-Americans, they were basically users and they basically responded the worst off those drugs just because (of) their character makeup, their genetics, and that.”

That's right folks, the GOP is alive n' well, and is at your service.......

& btw, this ought not surprise ANYONE here, this guy's wife is a judge, Margret Alford. Can you imagine the circle of friends, politicians, leo, school admins etc that these fuckers run with and influence along the way. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Jhhnn

Veteran

If you're a Republican you might consider reviewing Reefer Madness to get your facts straight.

[youtubeif]zhQlcMHhF3w[/youtubeif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

January 8th, 2018:
TOPEKA

A Kansas state lawmaker made racist comments about blacks and marijuana, saying that African-Americans had the worst response to the drug because of their “character makeup, their genetics.”

The lawmaker, Republican Rep. Steve Alford of Ulysses, apologized Monday amid mounting criticism.

Alford made the statements over the weekend at a legislative coffee event in response to a question about marijuana legalization.

“What you really need to do is go back in the ’30s when they outlawed all types of drugs in Kansas (and) across the United States, what was the reason they did that?” Alford said at the event. “One of the reasons why, I hate to say it, the African-Americans, they were basically users and they basically responded the worst off those drugs just because (of) their character makeup, their genetics, and that.”

That's right folks, the GOP is alive n' well, and is at your service.......

& btw, this ought not surprise ANYONE here, this guy's wife is a judge, Margret Alford. Can you imagine the circle of friends, politicians, leo, school admins etc that these fuckers run with and influence along the way. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Pure Harry Anslinger, huh? It's unsurprising to find that headset in Ulysses, Kansas. My sister in law has family near there. It's a whole different world, right smack dab in the middle of nowhere. There might be a dozen or so black people in the whole county....

Brother Nature

Weed documentaries have been done to death and tend to not hold a lot, if any, new information. I've come across some older books recently that I have found much more interesting, Robert C Clarkes books are pretty fantastic treasure troves of info. As for that netflix series, my friends and I have just finished watching it and I wasn't impressed. Funnily enough I grew up in the town that linked news report came from. The doco is highly sensationalized and pushes a point that is popular at the moment in order to sell itself. If you want to hear about murders check out Shasta County, Humboldt is pretty tame really, but if you want to watch an interesting documentary, check out the Botany of Desire as suggested in the fifth post.

Latest posts

Latest posts